The ancient enemy. Who is it?!

Who do you think it is?

Personally, I think it’s the Precursors, or more acuratelly, a small number that have made a new group of races to fight for them, which explains Frankie saying that enemies benefit and work in a group with eachother in a newer way.

I also think perhaps, IF this is true, that Chief will eliminate the Precursors one by one across Halo 4, Halo 5, and Halo 6, similar to the way the prophets were eliminated.

> Who do you think it is?
>
>
> Personally, I think it’s the Precursors, or more acuratelly, a small number that have made a new group of races to fight for them, which explains Frankie saying that enemies benefit and work in a group with eachother in a newer way.
>
> I also think perhaps, IF this is true, that Chief will eliminate the Precursors one by one across Halo 4, Halo 5, and Halo 6, similar to the way the prophets were eliminated.

Actually, i know the new enemies, but i wont spoil them just look up ‘halo 4 follower’ on youtube and find his newest video, it has all that in it!

well, Halo never really had non-organic enemies, except for the sentinels (and the Enforcers in Halo 2).

I guess the new enemy will be more synthetic or maybe cyborgs in general. What else could be “new” in Halo in terms of enemy types?

Your line here also brings me to the Geth, a synthetic race, from Mass Effect:

> which explains Frankie saying that enemies benefit and work in a group with eachother in a newer way.

> Actually, i know the new enemies, but i wont spoil them just look up ‘halo 4 follower’ on youtube and find his newest video, it has all that in it!

I think we all have seen the leaked pics of the toys :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m actually afraid of discussing the leaks to be honest.

They will show them during the E3 anyway. But yeah, right now it’s not allowed having in depth discussions about the ______ and the _______ xD

Do you think that the leaks go along with my current hypothesis?

hm, kinda, yes.

> hm, kinda, yes.

Hmmm kinda?

I dont want to find out today or tomorrow or at E3 I want to FIND OUT WHEN I PLAY THE GAME !!

Heads up people. Discussing the leaks is a no no as well :slight_smile:

> > Who do you think it is?
> >
> >
> > Personally, I think it’s the Precursors, or more acuratelly, a small number that have made a new group of races to fight for them, which explains Frankie saying that enemies benefit and work in a group with eachother in a newer way.
> >
> > I also think perhaps, IF this is true, that Chief will eliminate the Precursors one by one across Halo 4, Halo 5, and Halo 6, similar to the way the prophets were eliminated.
>
> <mark>Actually, i know the new enemies, but i wont spoil them just look up ‘halo 4 follower’ on youtube and find his newest video, it has all that in it!</mark>

You seem to think that Halo4Follower is a credible source.

lolno.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.