The amount of points the king is worth...

IS TOO DAMN HIGH!

Anyway, I’ve been playing Regicide lately, which i have been enjoying. There’s only one big gripe I really have about it and its the amount of points the king is worth when he/she respawns. The amount of points a king should only be greater than 15 if he/she has a spree going on. For instance, if the king gets 2 kills without dying, he/she is worth, I think, 25 points. Once the king dies, that amount should drop back down to 15, regardless of who killed the king.

Now why is that a good idea? Have you ever played a Regicide game where you are up by like 150 points?. It’s great, then say one person joins, a decent-great player. Well, if you are going to be worth 35 points, then that person is going to continue picking you off until they win, and it isn’t fair to you. Especially since every person you killed is only worth 10 points, and someone continuously kills you and its worth 35 every -Yoink!- time. I know the king’s score resets sometimes, but I swear this randomly happens.

Today I played a game where I went 28-10… the person who won the game went 11-15. Does that person really deserve the win?

i would say fair seeing the objective is too kill the king

I thought it was only like this in Team Regicide.

> Today I played a game where I went 28-10… the person who won the game went 11-15. Does that person really deserve the win?

Aka the entire basis of Regicide.