The Almighty Cloak

What if, and this is a big what if, the cloak was an item in the armory, with the hood down of course. Maybe also a bit more open at the front so we could see our armor. The more I think about it the more weird and unlikely it sounds, but maybe… just maybe… What do you guys think? Would it be like a hayabusa armor or deadeye/fotus helmet kind of deal where everyone wants to wear it?

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst214409_Why-is-Master-Chief-wearing-a-cloak.aspx

? our two threads are about different topics regarding the cloak. Not seeing your purpose in posting the link here. But I’ll check it out never the less.

Add in the suggestion. Multiplayer aesthetics and customization. That is a good one.

> Add in the suggestion. Multiplayer aesthetics and customization. That is a good one.

I agree with the aesthetic choice. Seeing pieces of cloth in the armor customization would definitely bring a fresh and rugged look. Sort of like in Halo Reach with Jun’s hood.

"Mysterious, hooded man watching (From a distance…), take a second to look awesome, zero gravity, stone take off in slow mow, “WTH, wher´s the floor!?!”…

ooops, sorry Toboscus… ; )

Forget MP, make it an option in Campaign! Enable it with a skull maybe? :stuck_out_tongue: (no don’t really take up a skull slot for aesthetics. Just make it a separate option in the pause menu)

A cloak option for campaign? Hadn’t really thought of that one, but if they do, who knows what other customizations people might ask for campaign. But I guess the same issue could go for multiplayer.

I want it… NAO!!!

By the way, it should be wearable in Campaign and custom games. I don’t know, but the futuristic power armor + a cloak… it was one of the most badass things I’ve seen in my life.