The african chant sounds were changed...

In the main theme. It is now a girl instead of a guy. Hmmm… Not quite sure what to think. Not bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp4EepfyWXQ

Skip to 3:22
I still dislike Keyes and Johnson though. Their face… looks worse than my ex. hehe

That’s in the original OST as well, at least it sounds like it is.

Track - Truth and Reconciliation
Time 2:57+

Agreed on Johnson and Keyes, not all that fond of their looks. Johnson looks especially bad, real chubby face.

> That’s in the original OST as well, at least it sounds like it is.
>
> Track - Truth and Reconciliation
> Time 2:57+
>
> Agreed on Johnson and Keyes, not all that fond of their looks. Johnson looks especially bad, real chubby face.

It is a boy chanting in the original. Or at least a girl with a deep voice.

> > That’s in the original OST as well, at least it sounds like it is.
> >
> > Track - Truth and Reconciliation
> > Time 2:57+
> >
> > Agreed on Johnson and Keyes, not all that fond of their looks. Johnson looks especially bad, real chubby face.
>
> It is a boy chanting in the original. Or at least a girl with a deep voice.

It is a woman, I have no idea how you thought it was a man.

> > > That’s in the original OST as well, at least it sounds like it is.
> > >
> > > Track - Truth and Reconciliation
> > > Time 2:57+
> > >
> > > Agreed on Johnson and Keyes, not all that fond of their looks. Johnson looks especially bad, real chubby face.
> >
> > It is a boy chanting in the original. Or at least a girl with a deep voice.
>
> It is a woman, I have no idea how you thought it was a man.

The original sounds like a small african man to me.

They aren’t African chants, they are Gregorian Monk chants, from like medieval Europe and the Renessaince. They rerecorded the music with new instruments and people singing so there are bound to be a few differences, but don’t panic. If you don’t like it they will have the original classic audio available for use in game, you just have to change it in the options before you play.

This i think is perhaps less of an issue as some of the others on here. It’s the same argument but i’m certainly not going to mind going back to the older and perfect music anyway. If i want a change of course i can have the fresh take on these pieces. My first reaction when i heard of the music being redone was absolute horror but we can at least choose what music we go in with to join the new/old graphics so i’m cool with that

aww man they kept the original flood noises