THE ACHIEVEMENT

OK so the achievements are getting very very frustrating still saying unlocking done… a week and a half now and am starting to lose my patience. not just me but hundred of people are experience this problem so 343 need to sort this out soon

Agreed I know it’s the achievements list because I have even recorded proof that in-game shows my legends and yet achievements don’t unlock:

I really wish 343i would remember to fix the campaign, not just matchmaking since a lot of gamers like ourselves shouldn’t feel like we’re beta testing the campaign.

> 2533274829873463;2:
> Agreed I know it’s the achievements list because I have even recorded proof that in-game shows my legends and yet achievements don’t unlock:
> https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/gameclip/a3761e4d-db32-4fde-8219-a38a1b79b7dc?gamerTag=ronnie42&scid=03a80100-9ff3-46ea-be76-e00e7fe465df
> I really wish 343i would remember to fix the campaign, not just matchmaking since a lot of gamers like ourselves shouldn’t feel like we’re beta testing the campaign.

i 100% agree with you and i hope they actually do something about it instead of leave us to wait and wait