The 99 knights

Greetings my fellow Spartans, I come to you with a message, I am seeking members new and old to join The 99 Knights on our path to return to our home amongst the rings. We were large once, back on 2, 3, reach, even 4. but something caused a schism and we fell, Now I come to you, to ask that you join us on our journey to reclaim what we have lost.

I have faith loyal members are still out here hiding in the woodwork, members of the old guard who were knights in our order and to those of you who still remember, I am here, I still hold the flame of our hearts and our spirit and I am waiting.

Join me brothers and sisters of war and come on this journey with us, I will be waiting.

TUTARE DOMUM!

I got 99 knights but a yoink ain’t one! – Sorry, I had to :stuck_out_tongue:

your clan got a website?

> 2533274802369909;3:
> your clan got a website?

no but eventually I plan to regain everything we lost, website, youtube, ect.

> 2533275002209499;1:
> Greetings my fellow Spartans, I come to you with a message, I am seeking members new and old to join The 99 Knights on our path to return to our home amongst the rings. We were large once, back on 2, 3, reach, even 4. but something caused a schism and we fell, Now I come to you, to ask that you join us on our journey to reclaim what we have lost.
>
> I have faith loyal members are still out here hiding in the woodwork, members of the old guard who were knights in our order and to those of you who still remember, I am here, I still hold the flame of our hearts and our spirit and I am waiting.
>
> Join me brothers and sisters of war and come on this journey with us, I will be waiting.
>
> TUTARE DOMUM!

> 2533275002209499;1:
> Greetings my fellow Spartans, I come to you with a message, I am seeking members new and old to join The 99 Knights on our path to return to our home amongst the rings. We were large once, back on 2, 3, reach, even 4. but something caused a schism and we fell, Now I come to you, to ask that you join us on our journey to reclaim what we have lost.
>
> I have faith loyal members are still out here hiding in the woodwork, members of the old guard who were knights in our order and to those of you who still remember, I am here, I still hold the flame of our hearts and our spirit and I am waiting.
>
> Join me brothers and sisters of war and come on this journey with us, I will be waiting.
>
> TUTARE DOMUM!

I NEVER THOUGHT ID SEE THIS CLAN AGAIN. This was the first clan I ever joined back in the Halo 3 prime days. :sob::rose: