The 3v4s...

need to stop.

as well as the joining a doomed loosing team.

and the poorly balanced player skill match ups make it worse -_-

I like joining in progress, it makes life so much easier! Me and my friends have already benefited from it! we just hop in eachothers games right then and there. No more “Hold on, it’s almost over” or “Sorry, I just started a match” haha It’s an improvement!

> I like joining in progress, it makes life so much easier! Me and my friends have already benefited from it! we just hop in eachothers games right then and there. No more “Hold on, it’s almost over” or “Sorry, I just started a match” haha It’s an improvement!

I’m glad that the experience you’ve gotten from it, but it’s not my experience.

the smell of CoD off this game is rotten

Join in progress is really broken at the moment, We had countless games last night where we would join a game with 3 people but the game thought we had a 4th because someone joined and dropped so it didn’t bother looking anymore. That is really annoying

Also splitting my party up is super annoying.

> > I like joining in progress, it makes life so much easier! Me and my friends have already benefited from it! we just hop in eachothers games right then and there. No more “Hold on, it’s almost over” or “Sorry, I just started a match” haha It’s an improvement!
>
> I’m glad that the experience you’ve gotten from it, but it’s not my experience.

I also don’t approve of it.

Join in progress saves that though. It has always worked really well for me so far. About like 70% of the games I get matched up in are 1v3 or 2v4 3v4 etc but almost always (nearly 100% of the time) by the time the game is loading and I’m selecting my initial load out the JIP feature has already filled it up and made it a 4v4. I love it matches are found much faster, and i can join my friends games too! I have played like 40 games and only twice have I joined a game that has already started and both times it was fairly early in the game. (One of them was oddball and both teams had a score of 100, so maybe that was a little bit later, not bad though)