the 343rd.

The 343rd is my idea of a Halo community ultimate fanbase. Like the Seventh Column created by Bungie that sadly ended in July of this year. I believe that since then, the whole ‘community feel’ is fading, if not totally gone. I no longer find friends over xbox live with a burning passion for Halo. This is a sad thing, especially when the Seventh Column really did bring people together.

I remember about four years ago, while first playing Halo 3 with my best friend what the Seventh Column was. He tried to explain and just ended up saying ‘wear it, be part of the community’ and I ave worn it forever since.

So, I believe that the 343rd or whatever other better names you come up with it is a must-have in these dark time… (Exaggeration but you catch the drift.) Halo 4 would be perfect for this new community ultimate hub to be created.

And the symbol should either be a kind of silhouette of 343 Guilty Spark or maybe along the lines of ‘<343rd’.

I don’t know, it’s just an idea. But personally, I think it would bring the whole ‘your’e not alone’ feeling that Halo gave me back again.

Who agrees?

1. The 7th column never died. It’s a Bungie thing not a Halo thing. It still lives on with Bungie.

2. You know how you’re friend couldn’t really explain to you what the 7th column was? That’s because it’s just another name for community. Replacing “community” with “the 343rd” isn’t going to somehow bring about a sense of unity.

> 1. The 7th column never died. It’s a Bungie thing not a Halo thing. It still lives on with Bungie.

Actually… read the last part of this:The Seventh Column