The 100 Hour Grind

So I decided to give myself a challenge: Grind to 1,000,000 req points within the next 7 days. It would take 4 days and 4 hours to get the req points playing warzone.

For the math, without Req Boosts, it takes an hour (give or take) to get 10,000 Req Points, which is equal to one Gold Pack.

If you were to grind A million points, it would take 4 days and 4 hours, or 100 hours of game time. This is no pausing, no breaks. With it, it will probably take 5 - 7 days of grinding. Doing this will reward you with 50 gold packs, which give you 100 Permanent Unlocks.

Why waste 100 hours of my life? I want Copperhead (Spartan Vale’s Armor) sooooo damn bad, its the main reason i grind warzone 4 hours a day. I only need 60 more armor unlocks for both helmet and armors until it’s 100% complete, and I’m willing to go all in on this.

I have a question: what’s the most amount of reqs you’ve ever saved up, and for what reason? Also, if you’d like to join or help me grind (currently a solo player, some company would be great.)

Also, the math may be helpful for some of you.

> 2533274864477733;1:
> So I decided to give myself a challenge: Grind to 1,000,000 req points within the next 7 days. It would take 4 days and 4 hours to get the req points playing warzone.
>
> For the math, without Req Boosts, it takes an hour (give or take) to get 10,000 Req Points, which is equal to one Gold Pack.
>
> If you were to grind A million points, it would take 4 days and 4 hours, or 100 hours of game time. This is no pausing, no breaks. With it, it will probably take 5 - 7 days of grinding. Doing this will reward you with 50 gold packs, which give you 100 Permanent Unlocks.
> Why waste 100 hours of my life? I want Copperhead (Spartan Vale’s Armor) sooooo damn bad, its the main reason i grind warzone 4 hours a day. I only need 60 more armor unlocks for both helmet and armors until it’s 100% complete, and I’m willing to go all in on this.
>
> I have a question: what’s the most amount of reqs you’ve ever saved up, and for what reason? Also, if you’d like to join or help me grind (currently a solo player, some company would be great.)
>
> Also, the math may be helpful for some of you.

Yep I was in this position too for the exact same armor, took me months to get, and it was one of the last mythics I got.

Best of luck…

Oh wow. I hope you packed some red bull.

Pfff, why waste 100 hours of your life, when you could just give 343 and Microsoft $99.99 USD or equivalent plus applicable sales tax?

Just kidding.
Good luck. I wouldn’t have the patience to save up. I just buy a Gold pack every time I get at least 10,000 RP.

If I could find the time, I would love to take on the challenge. One of my goals was to reach 1.5 million, but with every drop, it keeps getting diminished. After the last drop, I have managed to accumulate over 700,000 and counting.
I wish you the best of luck!

most i grind was for around 250k for anvils legacy unlocks before it launched

> 2535437652903765;5:
> Pfff, why waste 100 hours of your life, when you could just give 343 and Microsoft $99.99 USD or equivalent plus applicable sales tax?
>
>
>
> Just kidding.
> Good luck. I wouldn’t have the patience to save up. I just buy a Gold pack every time I get at least 10,000 RP.
>

No, never, not ganna happen… ain’t nothing about anything req worth wasting time or money to grind out on…

$100… screw that noise all the way to the bank…

> 2533274864477733;1:
> I have a question: what’s the most amount of reqs you’ve ever saved up, and for what reason? Also, if you’d like to join or help me grind (currently a solo player, some company would be great.)

I have reached the million mark a few times, with 2 and a half million being the highest I went. Why? Because when you have everything and plenty of it it’s easy to save up. Also nice for when 343 release specialty packs.
I usually sit at 2 million and spend what I get daily over that, usually between 40,000 to a bit over 100,000 depending on how much I get to play. I just spent all mine recently on Nornfang packs for the heck of it, and a few hundred thousand on some golds too. Back up to about 600,000 again now, but haven’t played as much as I’d like this past week.
Good luck with your grind. I hope you have fun with it and finish up your collection.

> 2535437652903765;5:
> Pfff, why waste 100 hours of your life, when you could just give 343 and Microsoft $99.99 USD or equivalent plus applicable sales tax?
>
>
>
> Just kidding.
> Good luck. I wouldn’t have the patience to save up. I just buy a Gold pack every time I get at least 10,000 RP.
>

Sadly this idea has merit. If one were to work at a job for 100 hours, they would make well over $100 even at minimum wage. So they would end up making money and getting the REQ packs lol.

But I understand OP is setting himself up for a fun challenge. Good luck, OP!

> 2535437652903765;5:
>
>
>
> Just kidding.
>

I’ve only spent 25 dollars on the game, and that was for the Warzone Req Pack, but i’m not going to spend anything else. Mainly because one, I’d rather grind it (with me doing the challenge) and two, there’s no fun in it.

For those who say good luck, thanks! It will definitely be a long journey to embark upon. I’ll make an update when i’ve reached a milestone

> 2533274864477733;11:
> > 2535437652903765;5:
> > Pfff, why waste 100 hours of your life, when you could just give 343 and Microsoft $99.99 USD or equivalent plus applicable sales tax?
> >
> >
> >
> > Just kidding.
> > Good luck. I wouldn’t have the patience to save up. I just buy a Gold pack every time I get at least 10,000 RP.
> >

>
>
> I’ve only spent 25 dollars on the game, and that was for the Warzone Req Pack, but i’m not going to spend anything else. Mainly because one, I’d rather grind it (with me doing the challenge) and two, there’s no fun in it.
>
> For those who say good luck, thanks! It will definitely be a long journey to embark upon. I’ll make an update when i’ve reached a milestone

Yeah, I understand. If you have the time to play the game to get all of the REQ points, I don’t see any reason to use actual currency.

> 2533274864477733;1:
> I have a question: what’s the most amount of reqs you’ve ever saved up, and for what reason?

10,000 for a gold pack…

> 2533274904158628;13:
> > 2533274864477733;1:
> > I have a question: what’s the most amount of reqs you’ve ever saved up, and for what reason?
>
>
> 10,000 for a gold pack…

That’how I am too, but im tired of going three games and buying a req pack, just to grind another three packs. It gets tedious and annoying overtime, hence the challenge, to see if i have the patience of grinding it, and to do it within the time limit i’ve set.

> 2533274864477733;14:
> > 2533274904158628;13:
> > > 2533274864477733;1:
> > > I have a question: what’s the most amount of reqs you’ve ever saved up, and for what reason?
> >
> >
> > 10,000 for a gold pack…
>
>
> That’how I am too, but im tired of going three games and buying a req pack, just to grind another three packs. It gets tedious and annoying overtime, hence the challenge, to see if i have the patience of grinding it, and to do it within the time limit i’ve set.

You can do it, I believe in you