The 10 games to qualify in a playlist...

Are TOTAL BS.

I just nearly destroyed my table playing 5 games of FFA.

I average being gold 1 and I was put into non-stop onyx 1800/platinum/diamond games. Every -Yoinking!- game was a -Yoinking!- pro tournament.

Two games in a row I got matched against the same -Yoinking!- Onyx 1800+ dude that was totally owning everyone. Like, what are the -Yoinking!- odds?!

I rage-quitted, kicked my -Yoinking!- table and my drink flew away while my ashtray did a 360 flip in the air.

I NEVER EVER PLAYED A GAME THIS -Yoinking!- FRUSTRATING IN MY ENTIRE -Yoinking!- GAMER LIFE.

This is beyond anything I’ve ever experience as bad in my entire -Yoinking!- life.

The ranking system is TOTALLY broken.

I really don’t understand wjy do I have to suffer trough this -Yoink- on a friday night while I’m trying to have fun. Am I just outta luck or is this 100% BS?

And then, to add insult to injury, after quiting the game because I was about to punch a random stranger in the face, I got a banhammer of 35 minutes.

What a -Yoink- pleasant -Yoinking!- game to play on a friday night after a 45 hours week of work!!!

In a way, I mean, good work, 343 achieved making a game that is super duper competitive and stuff, but WHERE IS THE FUN for those of us that don’t want to suffer trough this -Yoink-?!

It’s like there is no middle ground for them, either it’s super casual or it’s ultra competitive.

Trump or Sanders.

I think practically no one plays FFA except for the pros if you are low Gold being matched against Onyx players. I play Slayer as low gold and the highest ranked player I’ve seen was a Platinum 5 or 6 and he didn’t completely own everyone though he did have the most kills by almost double the amount of the 2nd place on his team. The downside to Slayer is that you are screwed if you team sucks, so if you want a high rank, you better find a squad or get really lucky. I place 1st on my team for kills and still 60%+ of the time, they lose.

Looking at your service record and game history, this is what I can tell you:

• You haven’t placed in FFA since the Preseason period. Not only that, but your rank in the Preseason period was Onyx. - At the end of each season, your visible rank is gone, but your rank itself never goes. It remains, and it is called MMR. Since your last placement was Onyx, it is no surprise that you were up against Onyx players. - Your placement was Platinum, not Gold. - In your first game, you were up against Onyxes. Realizing that you don’t fit in that bracket, the game put you up against Diamond players in your second game. After that, it started putting you with Platinums. It was only in your most recent game that you were up against a Diamond 6 and an Onyx.The ranking system isn’t broken, you just don’t seem to know how it works exactly, which is fine; a lot of people don’t know how it works.

> 2533274859620752;3:
> Looking at your service record and game history, this is what I can tell you:
>
>
>
> - You haven’t placed in FFA since the Preseason period. Not only that, but your rank in the Preseason period was Onyx.
> - At the end of each season, your visible rank is gone, but your rank itself never goes. It remains, and it is called MMR. Since your last placement was Onyx, it is no surprise that you were up against Onyx players.
> - Your placement was Platinum, not Gold.
> - In your first game, you were up against Onyxes. Realizing that you don’t fit in that bracket, the game put you up against Diamond players in your second game. After that, it started putting you with Platinums. It was only in your most recent game that you were up against a Diamond 6 and an Onyx.
> The ranking system isn’t broken, you just don’t seem to know how it works exactly, which is fine; a lot of people don’t know how it works.

Well, I might have been Onyx once but you know what? It was waaaaay before they “fixed” the ranking system and if I were to re-qualify those games today, I would have been gold or plat TOP. I was very surprised when I got that onyx placement back then.

In any other playlist I’ve qualified gold 3 to 6, maybe a diamond once in swat and that’s it.

Seriously, this is very aggravating. And it IS broken. I shouldn’t match against onyx and platinum player more than once in placement matches. I’ve read countless other topics on the matter. It’s really infuriaiting when you’re just trying to relax and have fun!

> 2533274868518923;1:
> Are TOTAL BS.
>
> I just nearly destroyed my table playing 5 games of FFA.
>
> I average being gold 1 and I was put into non-stop onyx 1800/platinum/diamond games. Every -Yoinking!- game was a -Yoinking!- pro tournament.
>
> Two games in a row I got matched against the same -Yoinking!- Onyx 1800+ dude that was totally owning everyone. Like, what are the -Yoinking!- odds?!
>
> I rage-quitted, kicked my -Yoinking!- table and my drink flew away while my ashtray did a 360 flip in the air.
>
> I NEVER EVER PLAYED A GAME THIS -Yoinking!- FRUSTRATING IN MY ENTIRE -Yoinking!- GAMER LIFE.
>
> This is beyond anything I’ve ever experience as bad in my entire -Yoinking!- life.
>
> The ranking system is TOTALLY broken.
>
> I really don’t understand wjy do I have to suffer trough this -Yoink- on a friday night while I’m trying to have fun. Am I just outta luck or is this 100% BS?
>
> And then, to add insult to injury, after quiting the game because I was about to punch a random stranger in the face, I got a banhammer of 35 minutes.
>
> What a -Yoink- pleasant -Yoinking!- game to play on a friday night after a 45 hours week of work!!!
>
> In a way, I mean, good work, 343 achieved making a game that is super duper competitive and stuff, but WHERE IS THE FUN for those of us that don’t want to suffer trough this -Yoink-?!
>
> It’s like there is no middle ground for them, either it’s super casual or it’s ultra competitive.
>
> Trump or Sanders.

Trump. Also so what? I’m super casual. Half the time I don’t pay attention to the game yet I can still hold my own against higher people. I purposely rank low so I can just lay back and destroy in diamond and below so it’s fun and relaxing. But when I play with my friends who are champion and onyx I sit forward and I actually go hard and beat some champions :wink:

Dont quit games and you wont get banned.

> 2533274816299345;6:
> Dont quit games and you wont get banned.

You don’t say?!