That's kidna cool

apprantly 343 has a system set up where you cna get rewards if you’re distracting an enemy,beleive it or not I somtimes distract enemies on purpose just so my teams can blast them all into oblivion.

I don’t often go right for the kills somtimes incase I am unble to kill them at the time,so a nice distraction of them is always nice.

what do you guys think? I think this is a badass idea =3

people have been saying that if 343 doesn’t work the medal in right, it will basically be an “i got shot” medal

i think 343 should make sure that they seriously get “a distraction” one the opposing force suh as shooting at them or keeping them “surpressed” like Battlefield 3 uses.

pretty sure you can only get the medal for using the hologram and the enemy shoots it

Nah, im sure I saw gameplay of someone running away and getting one as a team mate killed the guy who was after him.

> pretty sure you can only get the medal for using the hologram and the enemy shoots it

I don’t think the.medal is.confined to hologram. Playing reach, I’ve noticed that enemies are sometimes really distracted by one person enough for me to kill them easily. They would be wasting bullets on one of my teammates, yet oblivious to me sealing the deal on them. That makes for an obvious good distraction.

It is probably awared by players that GIVE (not as much as for the assist medal) and recieve shots from someone while someone else get the kill.