That's IT!!

I will officially pre order this game now. I’ve seen enough from E3 to convince me. The Spartan ops and mm gameplay is phenomenal. Most importantly, it looks very fun and interesting. 343 you are the chosen one, I like what I have seen. I’m blown away. So much goodies are in this game. Reading the customization, packages, and more. I didn’t think all this was in default Halo 4. I’m sold! This the first time I’ll be buying a game over 60 bucks. LE here I come.

Funny, when CE came out I got the halo edition Xbox. This trilogy will do great things.

are you talking about the snippets of 2min videos cause I haven;t seen the war games footage they were supposed to show later. The Ign interview with Josh Holmes was -Yoink-, I stayed up for that? wtf. 10 mins of seeing the same gameplay and hearing the same things. Argg going to bed.

Mamba, I’m with you, I knew I was getting it anyway. But the recent reveals and watching the footage on my big screen today. I’m officially bonkers for this game!

> I’m sold! This the first time I’ll be buying a game over 60 bucks.

Well this will be my first time I get a Halo game at regular price. Before this, it’s always been preowned.

> I will officially pre order this game now. I’ve seen enough from E3 to convince me. The Spartan ops and mm gameplay is phenomenal. Most importantly, it looks very fun and interesting. 343 you are the chosen one, I like what I have seen. I’m blown away. So much goodies are in this game. Reading the customization, packages, and more. I didn’t think all this was in default Halo 4. I’m sold! This the first time I’ll be buying a game over 60 bucks. LE here I come.
>
> Funny, when CE came out I got the halo edition Xbox. This trilogy will do great things.

“…so much goodies are in the game…”

so many goodies are in the game

*Grammar -Yoink!-

> are you talking about the snippets of 2min videos cause I haven;t seen the war games footage they were supposed to show later. The Ign interview with Josh Holmes was -Yoink!-, I stayed up for that? wtf. 10 mins of seeing the same gameplay and hearing the same things. Argg going to bed.

Not only the B-Roll footage, but the wargames and Spartan Ops footage.

Here are both links if you didn’t see them.

War Games

Spartan Ops

I was sold before E3, preordered LE already.

Then I saw E3 footage on iPad, went WOW I am impressed.

Then I watched the footage on full HD 46" and I went DOUBLE WOW, are you kidding. I wasn’t even sure the xbox could handle this level of attention to detail.

So for me that’s it, I’m a 343i fanboy now.

> I was sold before E3, preordered LE already.
>
> Then I saw E3 footage on iPad, went WOW I am impressed.
>
> Then I watched the footage on full HD 46" and I went DOUBLE WOW, are you kidding. I wasn’t even sure the xbox could handle this level of attention to detail.
>
> So for me that’s it, I’m a 343i fanboy now.

Agreed. I went to Waypoint, on my Xbox, and watched the footage from my HD TV. I was like “-Yoink!-.”

Agreed i love what has been shown so far but i hope they actually release a full game of mp