That Won't Save You

this achievement is starting to anoyy me now, nooooo one uses hard light shield at all, and if they do, on big team styled maps how are you meant to do this?
has anyone here actually managed it without boosting it some way, or the enemy player letting them?

Just get a full party to achievement boost. Not against the rules as long as everyone in the lobby has a kill.

i honestly dont think thats an option for me unless i find a group by accident

> i honestly dont think thats an option for me unless i find a group by accident

Try sites like Achievement Hunter or Xbox 360 Achievements.

> i honestly dont think thats an option for me unless i find a group by accident

Try here.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com//yaf_postst3161_HALO-ACHIEVEMENT-HELPER-PROGRAM.aspx

> this achievement is starting to anoyy me now, nooooo one uses hard light shield at all, and if they do, on big team styled maps how are you meant to do this?
> has anyone here actually managed it without boosting it some way, or the enemy player letting them?

I use the hard-light shield it’s helpful, I agree though n many people use it because its been quickly associated as a noob AA or something but once you learn how to deflect bullets back its a beast.

> > this achievement is starting to anoyy me now, nooooo one uses hard light shield at all, and if they do, on big team styled maps how are you meant to do this?
> > has anyone here actually managed it without boosting it some way, or the enemy player letting them?
>
> I use the hard-light shield it’s helpful, I agree though n many people use it because its been quickly associated as a noob AA or something but once you learn how to deflect bullets back its a beast.

I don’t use Hardlight Shield, but, THIS^, plus I heard that it can deflect Scorpion shells.

> > > this achievement is starting to anoyy me now, nooooo one uses hard light shield at all, and if they do, on big team styled maps how are you meant to do this?
> > > has anyone here actually managed it without boosting it some way, or the enemy player letting them?
> >
> > I use the hard-light shield it’s helpful, I agree though n many people use it because its been quickly associated as a noob AA or something but once you learn how to deflect bullets back its a beast.
>
> I don’t use Hardlight Shield, but, THIS^, plus I heard that it can deflect Scorpion shells.

it can i think, its good, i used to use it back when i started the game, i use it for a spartan ops loadout now
all i need however is one person to just use it and turn their back and i have maxed the halo series achievements 100% again :smiley:

> > > this achievement is starting to anoyy me now, nooooo one uses hard light shield at all, and if they do, on big team styled maps how are you meant to do this?
> > > has anyone here actually managed it without boosting it some way, or the enemy player letting them?
> >
> > I use the hard-light shield it’s helpful, I agree though n many people use it because its been quickly associated as a noob AA or something but once you learn how to deflect bullets back its a beast.
>
> I don’t use Hardlight Shield, but, THIS^, plus I heard that it can deflect Scorpion shells.

The hardlight shield will defelect ANYTHING that hits it. Scorpion shells, incineration cannon, rockets, wraith mortar, mantis rocket, ANYTHING. Unfortunately most people using explosives are smart enough to aim at your feet regardless of whether or not you are using the shield. Doesn’t quite save you then