That TU really messed some stuff up...

Booted up Halo 4 to get the TU, and decided to go into War Games. For some reason, I saw that intro video that one sees when first starting…

“Uh-oh…”

My rank and all my unlocks were still available, but my armor configuration, my loadouts, my emblem, hell, even my CAMPAIGN PROGRESS were all reset.

Did this happen to anyone else after getting the TU? Everything was certainly there last night…

It happened to me a week before the TU came out today. It sucks, and there is nothing anyone can do about it sadly. I tried. I was halfway done with Lone Wolf Legend too, but I had to start over. I still got Lone Wolf Legend but It just sucked having to start it over…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I’d screw you too…wait what do you look like?

Well damn. I was hoping I would never have to deal with this issue again after Reach…

I was one level away from having Bromageddon done, too. Oh well.

>

Ha. ha ha. Reported and moving on.

Yeah I really don’t understand why campaign progress was reset with the TU it’s pretty rediculous. I mean now I have to beat the entire campaign again if I decide to go back and play some of the later missions.

Not only that, seems the Terminals were reset, as well.

So I’ve gotta find those again :confused:

It wasn’t the TU. This is been happening for a while now. (Found some threads dating back to December). Mine reset itself a couple of nights ago.

Mine reset just before Xmas, wasn’t too bothered as I had done it on legendary. Was a pain in the -Yoink- sorting out load outs again though.

> It wasn’t the TU. This is been happening for a while now. (Found some threads dating back to December). Mine reset itself a couple of nights ago.

Well that’s unfortunate, hopefully they can fix it although it’s unlikely. It’s honestly not a big deal though, my service record still shows that I completed it on legendary and whatnot but I just don’t want to have to replay all those missions again just to go back to a later mission such as midnight to complete a challenge or something.