That new soundtrack tho

Can we just take a few minutes to appreciate the beauty of the already released soundtracks for this game?

I am beyond excited. They truly capture the feel of the original music scored by Marty. Just absolutely gorgeous.

This one literally gives me chills.

Please 343, consider releasing more soundtracks! They’re so beautiful! <3

Agreed, they sound a lot more like halo, then the freaking marvel music in 5 lol

The music definitely feels more like a Halo game to me. Very pleased.

> 2533274870389366;1:
> Can we just take a few minutes to appreciate the beauty of the already released soundtracks for this game?
>
> I am beyond excited. They truly capture the feel of the original music scored by Marty. Just absolutely gorgeous.
>
> This one literally gives me chills.
>
> Please 343, consider releasing more soundtracks! They’re so beautiful! <3

Entirely agree. The music is filling me with so so much hope

The music released so far, and the recordings and sound bites that have been released from the audio team’s field recordings have me very excited :slight_smile:

I’m upgrading my headphones this year before Infinite comes out too, so I’m super pumped!

I am loving the music that they have put out thus far. If the rest of the soundtrack is even half the quality of the three pieces we have heard, then it’ll be a lot better than Halo 5’s music, which was fine but not really what I’d call Halo music. I have a soft spot for Halo 4’s music even though it was markedly different than Bungie’s music. 117 gets me hyped like few other soundtracks can.

A solid soundtrack has always been core to Halo, its very reassuring to see that Infinite does not appear to depart from that trend.

I agree they’re so good. I can’t wait to hear the whole score.

> 2535424974868674;2:
> Agreed, they sound a lot more like halo, then the freaking marvel music in 5 lol

Blue Team was probably my favorite soundtrack out of all of Halo 5s.
Greenlight is a good one. (If that’s what it’s called I think lol)