that mega canon tho

So in the new game play for the leaders from games con there’s a new building which is the mega canon that takes a slot now my question is should it be exclusive to firefight or will it be added to multiplayer my question is (if it’s in the multiplayer) should it be exclusive to the leader to the leader who has it atm or should all banished leaders a banished exclusive building?

Now I saw if it’s added to multiplayer it will be one slot per base because if it isn’t rip balance and also rip UNSC leaders.

In my opinion I think it would be cool if all banished leaders had it but that’s just me.

Right’eo then

I think it should stay in firefight

I can see players abuse it in some way in multiplayer, don’t know how but they always find how to.

We don’t know the range, damage, cost and how many can be built yet so it’s a bit too early to know how strong it’ll be.

I can’t see it being as OP as this.

> 2533275001759937;4:
> We don’t the range, damage, cost and how many can be built yet so it’s a bit too early to know how strong it’ll be.
>
> I can’t see it being as OP as this.

What the heck was that? I played a lot of hw1 dont tell me those were always there before…

Same, I don’t remember those in HW1.

> 2533275001759937;4:
> We don’t know the range, damage, cost and how many can be built yet so it’s a bit too early to know how strong it’ll be.
>

That might be the power of a mega canon,but the game is modded so it’s hard to tell

> 2533275001759937;4:
> We don’t know the range, damage, cost and how many can be built yet so it’s a bit too early to know how strong it’ll be.
>

Omg if it’s in MP it should be in the map itself just like in halo wars 1 HW1 had it perfectly

> 2533274922326904;5:
> > 2533275001759937;4:
> > We don’t the range, damage, cost and how many can be built yet so it’s a bit too early to know how strong it’ll be.
> >
> > I can’t see it being as OP as this.
>
> What the heck was that? I played a lot of hw1 dont tell me those were always there before…

Those are a mod they never went on bases, just were special map bonuses.

Well I wanted the mega cannon back from that Ice map in Halo Wars 1, I think I can settle with this, hahah!

Look closely at the gamplay. Its on the leader power wheel for Pavium . The first unlock. I think its safe to say it will be in multiplayer specifically for him only. However, we don’t know the cost or if there is a limit. They’ll likely cost more than a siege turret which is pretty dang expensive. Don’t start worrying yet.

Source @ 7:12

Maybe they’re just for mini bases??

Otherwise I’d imagine a fully loaded base with mega turrets and shield generators… but hey. You never know with 343. May be interesting lol

> 2535409067250374;12:
> Maybe they’re just for mini bases??
>
> Otherwise I’d imagine a fully loaded base with mega turrets and shield generators… but hey. You never know with 343. May be interesting lol

Double shield gen, double watchtower, and a mega turret.