that just happened

this achievement will not work!!! i have done it twice now in co-op flawlessly and it will not unlock! what gives?

I did it by myself and reset back a checkpoint just to get better health without dying, yet it still didnt give it to me

OP, did your co-op partner die? There are a lot of people that report this achievement not unlocking when playing on co-op. The most common reason is that one person dying keeps both from getting the achievement.

> I did it by myself and reset back a checkpoint just to get better health without dying, yet it still didnt give it to me

That’s not surprising.

> OP, did your co-op partner die? There are a lot of people that report this achievement not unlocking when playing on co-op. The most common reason is that one person dying keeps both from getting the achievement.

My co-op partner died once during this achievement, he didn’t get it and I did.

this is quit easy solo… there are tons of guides out there.

be patient and avoid using rockets

Err… Sorry guys but whats the objective of this achievment again?

> Err… Sorry guys but whats the objective of this achievment again?

Heroic on Library without dying

> > Err… Sorry guys but whats the objective of this achievment again?
>
> Heroic on Library without dying

Thought so, I haven’t tried this one yet.

Lol if you want a real challenge, try getting this and “Speed Reader” in the same run. I did it last night. Frustrating as hell, but worth it in the end.

> Lol if you want a real challenge, try getting this and “Speed Reader” in the same run. I did it last night. Frustrating as hell, but worth it in the end.

I disagree. it was very easy for me. “the hardest achievment of the game.” what a laugh