That Just happened Achievement

I’m sorry for this, but I am sick and tired of putting my free weekends into doing this stupid achievement, I have spent over 10 mabye 15+ hours into this and still can’t do it, i’m a committed halo fan and have maxed out all the halo games apart from wars and CE anniversary but this achievement is preventing me from getting anywhere, I just get irratated and angry that i either screw up at certain part of get killed with one swipe of a flood or a spawn carrier will explode behind me and then it just gets repetative when I just die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die and guess what… die again in the space of a couple hours before getting to where it was before.

343i when making achievements, especially making requirements such as not dieing, make them challenging but not as tough as nails which leads to angry and annoyed halo achievement hunters, who can’t be bothered to waste anymore time on achievements like these.

What do you think of this achievement forumers? Done it or not? got angry or kept your cool? or can you be bothered with it?

check out this video from MasterRC MeTube

I’ve not done it myself yet but to be honest I’ve not really attempted it either. I’m still finishing my first Legendary run-through!

I will help you, some time… But I need it too. And I’ve already got Speed Reader. It one of my last ones I need.

Really. On Heroic? My first play-through was on Heroic, and I died like… what, five times or something? Should be well possible. [:

> check out this video from MasterRC MeTube
>
> I’ve not done it myself yet but to be honest I’ve not really attempted it either. I’m still finishing my first Legendary run-through!

Thanks for this link, Checked out the guide and did it a few tries! I never knew about all the shortcuts and grenade jumps, I was taking the hard way around. Thanks again :smiley:

no worries man. I just need to drag myself away from GOW3 for a bit to give myself a run through :wink:

No offense, but you do realize that Achievements are SUPPOSED to be hard to get, hence why they’re called ACHIEVEments, right?