That Guitar Riff

You all know that Guitar Riff: BA BA BA BUUUN. BA BA BA BUUUN. That epic Guitar riff that you hear in Halo’s music. It’s iconic and it gets you pumped up. So the question is: Do you think that the new composer for Halo 5 will incorporate this into the game? We’ve heard a slight remix of the Halo 3’s classic tune “Never Forget”.

Maybe we’ll see the return of that amazing guitar riff to pump us up in the fight against the Covenant.

Just in case anyone wants to hear it again, CLICK HERE

I really hope so. As much as I liked Halo 4’s music, it was missing the classic Halo touch for the most part. The “BA BA BA BAAAAAN” was something that always kicked me into high gear while playing the game. The only themes that made me feel that way in Halo 4 was 117 and the music in the last mission.

I prefer it as a cello riff.

Read that: “BA BA BA BUUUN. BA BA BA BUUUN”, and I remembered for that. (probably not guitar but it’s still Halo)

Anybody else hate the halo 4 title screen song.

Do you remember the short, deep monk song in the Halo 4 teaser trailer? It was so cool, they should have to make the 1st trilogy theme song with a deep monk voice.

Halo CE, Halo 2, and Halo 3 shared like 90% of the same damn music. It was great, don’t get me wrong, but I thought it started getting redundant by Halo 3.

I don’t care what it is, as long as it’s LOUD!
The stupid Battlefield 3 trailer static sound was epic. Blurr durr durr durr! BLUR DUR DUR DUR!
Monks are a win as well.

> 2533274989165227;4:
> Read that: “BA BA BA BUUUN. BA BA BA BUUUN”, and I remembered for that. (probably not guitar but it’s still Halo)

That video still gives me goosebumps to this very day.

Yes that tune always pumped me up!