Thankyou 343 : )

Thankyou
this is a appreciation post just saying thanks for getting halo back to were it should be, on top, Game Of The Year, so far so good loving the game, keep up the good work.

If you see this post send 343 your thanks, and write what you enjoy the most about it.

Not quite Game of The Year, that’ll be Fallout :wink: but Halo 5 is a lovely game, I haven’t had this much fun in a halo game since Reach.

It’s definitely shooter of the year, at least.

Haven’t had this much fun with a Halo game full stop! :smiley:

> 2535445998384494;1:
> Thankyou
> this is a appreciation post just saying thanks for getting halo back to were it should be, on top, Game Of The Year, so far so good loving the game, keep up the good work.
>
> If you see this post send 343 your thanks, and write what you enjoy the most about it.

Love it ,its amazing!

A Game of the Year is one that caters to the masses of casual gamers, not the relatively few pro gamers.

HALO5 will NOT be Game of the Year.

[deleted]

Haha, I’m having fun playing forge it’s awesome

I too would like to than 343i for making a great halo game. I can see myself having fun with this for a long time.

Thank you, indeed! Really enjoying the game. Everything from the campaign to Warzone, it really is good.

> 2533274839938762;2:
> Not quite Game of The Year, that’ll be Fallout :wink: but Halo 5 is a lovely game, I haven’t had this much fun in a halo game since Reach.

Yea I agree with you, Fallout will most likely get GOTY, but for me I’m a multiplayer dude, and im not going to play any other online games then halo 5, Reach was good :slight_smile:

> 2533274871019237;3:
> It’s definitely shooter of the year, at least.
>
> Haven’t had this much fun with a Halo game full stop! :smiley:

Yes me 2, halo hype is crazy atm, dedicated severs was much needed, in a way I think stuffing up MCC made them prepare for halo 5 to be on point on day one.

Thanks 343! Made a great game here!

Thank you 343! I’m a lifetime halo fan and this iteration is more Halo-ey than any other Halo. The multiplayer is the best just please don’t ever take away theater mode and fix the aiming. Please. Maybe BR starts because pistols are OP? Or alternate BR starts hopper? Maybe increase radar a bit more so I can properly analyze my surroundings in time to ninja jump thrust backwards thus positioning myself behind a would be (befuddled) attacker so I can assassinate them with proper style and efficiency.

I mean it literally is the best halo multiplayer ever. It’s Halo to the bone or its core. Everything that’s wrong in my opinion is minor and can be fixed easily. The aiming does feel… off but I’m sure it will all be handled as long as we do our part as a community and communicate in a constructive manner.

Again though, Thank you 343! It’s the best Halo ever and if you kill the Chief: we riot.