THANKYOU 343!! Team DLC EVERYONE. NOW!

Just wanted to say thanks 343, for Team DLC. I only wish it would be a permanent playlist. I can FINALLY play the maps i want to!

EVERYONE who has DLC, try to play only Team DLC for the next 2 weeks. If its popular enough it might stay.

I must say ‘Landfall’ is one of the most beautiful maps i have seen. The covenant destroying the city all around you, i found myself just watching what was going on and not even playing the match.

Agreed. Great to play the DLC.

The first second they decide to make this permanent I will buy the Champions Bundle as a sign of support, but till then I refuse.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not create/use alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

What is great? Only campers with active camo and AA + shotgun… Losers like 343…

>

Is this a troll account because I notice you have not even played the game with it?

Therefor I will disregard your opinion completely.

Landfall is indeed a beautiful map. And so is Daybreak. It’s nice to finally be able to play them under “normal” conditions. But is it just me or is the lag worse than usual in this maps?

> Landfall is indeed a beautiful map. And so is Daybreak. It’s nice to finally be able to play them under “normal” conditions. But is it just me or is the lag worse than usual in this maps?

I played about 4 games yesterday in the playlist and 2 of them lagged pretty badly. Maybe its not a coincidence.

Glad to finally have this playlist back though.

Team DLC is actually really cool. If it was a permanent playlist I would be happier.

It is really awesome how 343i added this playlist. I know a lot of people were asking for it on the forums, so it’s a good thing to know that they’re listening to the community.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not create/use alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Will 343 at finale fix glitch achievements?

Sounds fun, but unfortunately I don’t own the DLC maps required. I honestly don’t think I’m going to purchase them either.

Then again, the remake of The Pit seems very appealing.

> Then again, the remake of The Pit seems very appealing.

Pit and Skyline are good arena style 4v4 maps. I’ll give props to whoever designed Skyline and Haven for being the only new maps in H4 I liked.

Now to cross our fingers that the success of this playlist it acknowledged and it becomes permanent…

I agree and hope this becomes a permanent playlist. I attempted to draw attention to this a couple of weeks ago. I think it is a good idea to post your love for this playlist here, Team DLC Feedback We want to make certain they and know the appreciation for have for this playlist.

Thanks for the link Dax. Will post for sure.

I played about 4 matches so far. One lagged, which is pretty normal for Halo 4. Overall im happy with the DLC and intend to keep playing. The fact there is a small population means chances are you will get matched with someone from a different country = Lag.

No plans for a permanent DLC playlist, but Squad DLC is coming next in April! @bsangel

I guess BTB Heavies will have to do then :slight_smile:

Thanks for adding this playlist 343. Now here comes the whining…why only temporary?

I agree, Landfall is beautiful, and so is skyline and monolith, it’s just too bad not many people play the DLC playlist :frowning:

My only complaint is I need ALL DLC to play it. I just want to play on the pit. I do not want any other DLC, just the pit. and I have it, but I can only play it in customs or very luckily in team slayer

There should be a Pit playlist:

1. shotty’s on the pit

2. pit classic, no sprint or AA’s

3. shotty’s on the pit