Thanks to 343

With much of the negativity recently on these forums, I would like to bring some positivity and gratefully thank 343 for their hard work on their first Halo game, Halo4. They have been working on it for YEARS now. Since like 2008. Thank you for continuing this great franchise, and bringing your ideas and being confident in what you are doing with this game. :slight_smile:

<3

And a message to the fans. Please take a look at all the good things we do know, and stop speculating bad things from what we do not know, and stop trying to turn 343’s words against them. And at the end, just trust 343. They said the game will have something for everyone.

I am not a fan of just one of the fellow- HaloCE,2,3,ODST,Halo Wars,HaloCEA,and Halo Reach .I am what you call A HALO FAN of all, I love all the games for what the are and whats makes them different and I am happy to be called a HALO fan and very happy to be called one with you my friend.

GO 343i keep up the good work.

Don’t listen to the ragers 343! You can do it!

So you are saying they have been working on Halo 4 since before they even had control of the franchise, and even before Reach came out?

> So you are saying they have been working on Halo 4 since before they even had control of the franchise, and even before Reach came out?

343i began to work on Halo 4 in 2009, when Bungie was working on Reach.

343 i gave out man juice when i saw the video cos its just so amazingly epic i just hope its a bit more like halo 3 but im sure either way it will be epic congrats
<3

> 343 i gave out man juice when i saw the video cos its just so amazingly epic i just hope its a bit more like halo 3 but im sure either way it will be epic congrats
> <3

Yes. And the reason so is because Bungie was going to leave Microsoft. Bungie went indepentdent after Halo3, but still promised to create 2 more Halo games, which were Odst and Reach. So 343 was created in order to continue the Halo franchise since Bungie was going to leave, so there was of course some early planning involved ever since 343 was created. And if you have watched any of the recent videos, 343 them self say they have been working on this game for years (with a big emphasis on ‘years’).

YES.

-Yoink-.

Thank you, OP.

> With much of the negativity recently on these forums, I would like to bring some positivity and gratefully thank 343 for their hard work on their first Halo game, Halo4. They have been working on it for YEARS now. Since like 2008. Thank you for continuing this great franchise, and bringing your ideas and being confident in what you are doing with this game. :slight_smile:
>
> <3
>
> And a message to the fans. Please take a look at all the good things we do know, and stop speculating bad things from what we do not know, and stop trying to turn 343’s words against them. And at the end, just trust 343. They said the game will have something for everyone.

In Frankie I trust.

Edited by Moderator -Please do not flame/attack others or purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

nice post. i’m pretty sure 343 does just fine ingnoring all the -Yoink!- on here

> So you are saying they have been working on Halo 4 since before they even had control of the franchise, and even before Reach came out?

Even so, key players on 343i team were merged from Bungie. The idea/process has obviously been in the works consecutively.

How do you know they have been working on it since 08’?

I just thanked everyone in this post who said what i an thinking 343iROCKS, Halo4ROCKS, HaloROCKS I<3 343iHalo1,2,3,ODST,Reach,4!!!

> I am not a fan of just one of the fellow- HaloCE,2,3,ODST,Halo Wars,HaloCEA,and Halo Reach .I am what you call A HALO FAN of all, I love all the games for what the are and whats makes them different and I am happy to be called a HALO fan and very happy to be called one with you my friend.
>
>
>
> GO 343i keep up the good work.

343 has only the best intentions for halos future.

> > So you are saying they have been working on Halo 4 since before they even had control of the franchise, and even before Reach came out?
>
> Even so, key players on 343i team were merged from Bungie. The idea/process has obviously been in the works consecutively.

None of that is true.

Some Bungie employees voluntarily came over to 343 because they wanted to keep working on Halo. There was no “merge”.

Exactly.

agreed i love what they are doing, i think we are lucky we are getting halo 4 at all