"Thanks" page lagging like its nobody's business

Whenever I try to look at my Thanks, the page wont load. It’s just a white screen with the little circle going round and round. And if I leave that tab open, and open another tab in Waypoint, that page lags as well. All pages load fine if the Thanks page is closed.

I checked my thanks yesterday, they were working fine, just tried now, seems like it will not load, I’d give it an hour or two, if it still doesn’t load, post in the Forum Bugs topic.

EDIT: It loaded after a long thirty second wait.

> I checked my thanks yesterday, they were working fine, just tried now, seems like it will not load, I’d give it an hour or two, if it still doesn’t load, post in the Forum Bugs topic.
>
> EDIT: It loaded after a long thirty second wait.

Thanks. Yeah, I was going to do that, but I can’t find it. I thought it was pinned to the Waypoint forum?

> > I checked my thanks yesterday, they were working fine, just tried now, seems like it will not load, I’d give it an hour or two, if it still doesn’t load, post in the Forum Bugs topic.
> >
> > EDIT: It loaded after a long thirty second wait.
>
> Thanks. Yeah, I was going to do that, but I can’t find it. I thought it was pinned to the Waypoint forum?

It’s found here: Forum Bugs and Suggestions, it should be pinned, sadly it isn’t.

Maybe you shouldn’t of thanked so many times jk. Hope it is fixed soon.

> Maybe you shouldn’t of thanked so many times jk. Hope it is fixed soon.

Haha, I do thank a lot. But I’m talking about people who thanked me.

> > Maybe you shouldn’t of thanked so many times jk. Hope it is fixed soon.
>
> Haha, I do thank a lot. But I’m talking about people who thanked me.

Oh yeah Hope that it fixes for yah soon. Its always fun to look through the thanks that bring back memories haha.