Thanks for yet another firefight weekly 343i

Do the people at 343i not understand that all firefight weeklys do is promote afk or idle players.
Yeah yeah more kills for me blah blah but why should I play normally and get the weekly for the people that carnt be bothered to play.
Yet another week of players not playing and bad lag from people that should stick to mm because their connections arent good enough.

Does anyone else agree these type of challenges should be removed ?

Cant say i’m too annoyed about this weeks weekly as i completed it in a couple of hours yesterday,

before the glitch was rectified :))

> Do the people at 343i not understand that all firefight weeklys do is promote afk or idle players.
> Yeah yeah more kills for me blah blah but why should I play normally and get the weekly for the people that carnt be bothered to play.
> Yet another week of players not playing and bad lag from people that should stick to mm because their connections arent good enough.
>
> Does anyone else agree these type of challenges should be removed ?

What do you have against FF & FF challenges. FF is the best and the most fun to Multiplayer feature in halo series, excluding Halo Wars. AFK or idle players is just fine and are perfectly acceptable and legit. It’s MM that sucks and should be dealt with.

even though 343 & MS has ruined the halo franchise they should continue to add more FF challenges(each day of the week).

Then trust me you havent done the weekly then coz I completed the 50 waves one too. The new weekly is 100 rounds in firefight which means it will take you several days to complete. Im in firefight for hours per day and I reckon I could do it in 2 or 3 days at a push so good luck.

> <mark>Do the people at 343i not understand that all firefight weeklys do is promote afk or idle players.</mark>
> Yeah yeah more kills for me blah blah but why should I play normally and get the weekly for the people that carnt be bothered to play.
> Yet another week of players not playing and bad lag from people that should stick to mm because their connections arent good enough.
>
> Does anyone else agree these type of challenges should be removed ?

1. I’m not certain if it’s actually the case, but I’ve read several times across multiple forum threads that a computer decides what the weekly and daily challenges will be and how many credits they’re worth. If it’s true, than no, a computer wouldn’t care about the issue.

2. 343i doesn’t mind players becoming disenfranchised with Reach. They’re priority is making players keen to purchase Halo 4.

> Then trust me you havent done the weekly then coz I completed the 50 waves one too. The new weekly is 100 rounds in firefight which means it will take you several days to complete. <mark>Im in firefight for hours per day</mark> and I reckon I could do it in 2 or 3 days at a push so good luck.

You’ve got a higher tolerance for griefing/trolling, jet packs + plasma cannons and rocket launchers + sprint than I do, sir. I wish you many games of host connection and teammates who are fun to play with.

I dont have anything against firefight if you look at my service history you will find its all I play. I have over 334.000 kills in firefight and 562 deaths. So Im good at it too, I have one inheritor main profile which ranked up over a year ago thanks to firefight and this account which is a reclaimer.
Point is I have never afk.d in firefight and I dont see why I should carry other players through their ranks.

I also know the computer picks the dailys and weeklys but Im sure they could remove them from the system.

Frg and rocket spammers dont bother me Im nearly always top player and I use the sniper rifle. Lets keep this on topic though so sorry for wondering off.

For example yesterday on Glacier I was with 2 other random players I was using the sniper rifle and stayed all game on the floor not up in the out of bounds sniper area.
They decided they would get a few kills each and idle now these where 2 separate players not a party so its just my luck.
I decided to finish one round on my own and got 3 quarters through the 2nd but I wasnt going to finish it and give them another round complete when they couldnt be bothered to fight.
I picked off the main enemies and allowed some to go to them and kill them.#
By the end of the game one went negative 10 the other broke even but quit when he saw I wouldnt play solo.

Is this just my luck I doubt it Im sure it will happen many times more tonight.

> What do you have against FF & FF challenges. FF is the best and the most fun to Multiplayer feature in halo series, excluding Halo Wars. <mark>AFK or idle players is just fine and are perfectly acceptable and legit.</mark> It’s MM that sucks and should be dealt with.
>
> even though 343 & MS has ruined the halo franchise they should continue to add more FF challenges(each day of the week).

Ok i’ve read some crazy jargon here on Waypoint before but this takes the box of donuts.

> Then trust me you havent done the weekly then coz I completed the 50 waves one too. The new weekly is 100 rounds in firefight which means it will take you several days to complete. Im in firefight for hours per day and I reckon I could do it in 2 or 3 days at a push so good luck.

It was 100 waves i completed to get the weekly not 50,

I never even it was a glitch until this morning when i seen it on here,

means i missed out on 12K cR though.

I demand 343 reinstate the DLC maps without further delay. I’m getting incredibly bored of AFKing on the same default maps over and over!

> I demand 343 reinstate the DLC maps without further delay. I’m getting incredibly bored of AFKing on the same default maps over and over!

Lol, SMH. AFK’n for what exactly? Getting the weekly done, for what exactly? The nearest bridge that way >

Lol I know right afking is legit. I saw that but I just couldnt be bothered to reply to it. Pathetic.

I had to refresh the page. I thought I saw a typo or something. Then I was like “what the poop”.

I want the DLC maps back immediately. Because the games on DLC maps tends to last a couple of minutes longer, you can juice a few extra precious credits out of each game while you relax at the computer searching google for new credit farming ideas. Also, before you further disparage the fashion of AFKing games, I beseech you to consider its environmental benefits. All of you fools who actually play the game waste a lot of batteries in your quest for inheritdom; meanwhile, I can simply disconnect my controller and earn the same feeling of accomplishment for a lot less money. I will use the money I saved on extra batteries to upgrade my Halo 4 pre-order to the one that lets you unlock the “rank up faster” perk right away; I think that combining that perk with the AFK strategy might just allow me to reach the highest rank faster than any other player in the game.

The challenges were all glitched up yesturday Im pretty sure it was 50 waves but I may be wrong. It started off as 8.000cr but when it turned to a daily it became 20.000cr I had 5 dailys yesturday and one weekly.
It then turned from 10 daily challenges worth 25.000cr to 100 rounds in ff.

Not sure what your deal is but DLC maps were never taken out of firefight you just have to be paired with 3 other players that have them. 2nd batteries arent a problem as I always leave my recharge cable plugged into my pad :slight_smile:

As for halo 4 upgrade…lmao at the fact you didnt preorder the collectors edition first time round coz I did and when Im laughing at having 2 legit inheritor ranks I will amuse myself by taking a look at your stats on halotracker to find you have been rank reset. Are you sure afking is worth the hassle.
Besides what rank are you ? If your not already a forerunner then forget afking and just play normally. All the afking in the world will never rank you up to inheritor before halo 4.

> I want the DLC maps back immediately. Because the games on DLC maps tends to last a couple of minutes longer, you can juice a few extra precious credits out of each game while you relax at the computer searching google for new credit farming ideas. Also, before you further disparage the fashion of AFKing games, I beseech you to consider its environmental benefits. All of you fools who actually play the game waste a lot of batteries in your quest for inheritdom; meanwhile, <mark>I can simply disconnect my controller and earn the same feeling of accomplishment for a lot less money. I will use the money I saved on extra batteries to upgrade my Halo 4 pre-order</mark> to the one that lets you unlock the “rank up faster” perk right away; I think that combining that perk with <mark>the AFK strategy</mark> might just allow me to reach the highest rank faster than any other player in the game.

You’re an idiot. You’re saving money to buy something you’re not going to use anyway. In trying to sound funny you’re just making yourself look like a -Yoink-.

Stop trying to troll and move on. Pffft you’re not even doing right, SMH.

Yup such an obvious troll he actually bothered to post twice in this thread…lol.
Either trolling or I feel very sorry for him or her.