Thanks for the Wait. . .

It will take this game 5 months to get a competitve playlist

It will take 6 months for a bad CSR

It will take 4 months for a hopeful good TU

It will take 3 - 6 months to finally get all of our playlists we were promise

Just looking at these numbers make me want to cry, for almost 4 months I have been playing half a game and I still have a wait a while for a complete copy

Don’t forget the File Share.

What’s the point of this complaining… In the end you’ll still get what you/I wanted. Complaining about why you had to wait so long doesn’t do any good; it’s not like your complaint will make time speed up so you don’t have to wait as long or anything like that. You’re complaining about something that HAD happened, something you CAN’T change at this point. As I see it at this point, instead of looking for room for complaints; look at the positives. Save your complaints for any errors or mistakes that might be in the competitive playlists (which actually helps).

> What’s the point of this complaining… In the end you’ll still get what you/I wanted. Complaining about why you had to wait so long doesn’t do any good; it’s not like your complaint will make time speed up so you don’t have to wait as long or anything like that. You’re complaining about something that HAD happened, something you CAN’T change at this point. As I see it at this point, instead of looking for room for complaints; look at the positives. Save your complaints for any errors or mistakes that might be in the competitive playlists (which actually helps).

No.

The reason we get what we want, the reason this game CAN, a step at a time, improve, is because 343 can listen to our subjective and criticizing feedback.

6 months from launch for the title update that made Halo 2 playable for most.

3 months from launch for Halo 3’s first title update with major fixes.
10 months from launch for Halo 3 to get playlist specific rankings in the second title update.

1 year for Reach’s major title update.

1 month from launch for Halo 4’s first title update that fixed things like Boltshot instant reload.
4 months from launch for the second major title update.

Remember to keep things in perspective, patches to games this complex take time. There’s boatloads of program code to sift through, check, re-check, bug-test, etc etc.

> 6 months from launch for the title update that made Halo 2 playable for most.
>
> 3 months from launch for Halo 3’s first title update with major fixes.
> 10 months from launch for Halo 3 to get playlist specific rankings in the second title update.
>
> 1 year for Reach’s major title update.
>
> 1 month from launch for Halo 4’s first title update that fixed things like Boltshot instant reload.
> 4 months from launch for the second major title update.
>
>
>
> Remember to keep things in perspective, patches to games this complex take time. There’s boatloads of program code to sift through, check, re-check, bug-test, etc etc.

Thank you for making sense! :slight_smile:

>
> 10 months from launch for Halo 3 to get playlist specific rankings in the second title update.
>
>
> 1 month from launch for Halo 4’s first title update that fixed things like Boltshot instant reload.
>
>
>
> Remember to keep things in perspective, patches to games this complex take time. There’s boatloads of program code to sift through, check, re-check, bug-test, etc etc.

Compare to DICE, who have to do it for 3 platforms, one of which runs 64-man servers while the others run 24 man servers. They need to buff/nerf every single gun, fix glitches, bugs, and countless other things that have been community-suggested.

343 hasn’t responded to Forgers (Who have been doing stuff in Halo 3 and Reach they don’t have now), Custom gamers (Who have been doing stuff in Halo 3 and Reach they can’t now) and Machinima/Movie creators (Who have been doing stuff in Halo 3 and Reach they don’t have now)

>
> <mark>10 months from launch for Halo 3 to get playlist specific rankings in the second title update.</mark>
>
> <mark>1 year for Reach’s major title update.</mark>
>
>
>
>

Which was completely useless.

The reach TU was also done by 343, and really was half -Yoinked!- since they refused to put it in all playlist (with the exception of the 3k pistol of coarse.)

> Compare to DICE, who have to do it for 3 platforms, one of which runs 64-man servers while the others run 24 man servers. They need to buff/nerf every single gun, fix glitches, bugs, and countless other things that have been community-suggested.

I got a lot of respect for those guys, they have alot on their plate with that much to worry about. I certainly don’t envy them though. XD

> 343 hasn’t responded to Forgers (Who have been doing stuff in Halo 3 and Reach they don’t have now), Custom gamers (Who have been doing stuff in Halo 3 and Reach they can’t now) and Machinima/Movie creators (Who have been doing stuff in Halo 3 and Reach they don’t have now)

I remember somebody from the team commenting on Forge and Custom Game options saying that they’re working on it and trying to improve it but for the life of me I don’t know where the replies actually are. As for the machinima stuff, what’s the issue there exactly?

>
>
>
>
>
>

I can’t upvote this enough. Bug checking, regression testing, scaling, all takes time :slight_smile:

At this point, do you want progress or do you want to reminisce?

The game isn’t bad and most of what people are complaining about are truly nice to have personal preference items. ((((Shrugs)))) I like seeing people up in arms about things that effect the entire community. Most of what people complain about is laughable at best. :=/