Thanks for the terrible servers, guys.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I just now found out that I lost 2 of my Double XP games yesterday because of that little SR1 de-rank fiasco. Way to go, 343. “OH NOO WE DONT WANNA DO A PUBLIC BETA.” It can’t be easy knowing you sold an unfinished product for so much money to so many fans, but I’m sure all the cash does help. Let’s not even forget about how almost unplayable spartan ops is online thanks to lag.

Gotta agree, terrible lag issues are making campaign and Spartan Ops unplayable right now.
For Microsoft’s biggest release of the year you’d think they’d provide better servers…

Gotta side with OP here, the lag’s horrible. I’m watching these killcams and thinking to myself “was he even aiming at me when I died or was there a fly by my head or a teammate in the background?”

It almost makes me want to cry because this is the first game I’ve gone all-out on as far as buying it right when it comes out and buying the most expensive version of it I could find.

but when bungie makes the same mistake its not a problem right?

> Gotta side with OP here, the lag’s horrible. I’m watching these killcams and thinking to myself “was he even aiming at me when I died or was there a fly by my head or a teammate in the background?”
>
> It almost makes me want to cry because this is the first game I’ve gone all-out on as far as buying it right when it comes out and buying the most expensive version of it I could find.

Actually thats an actual issue that I dont know if 343 even knows about. Killcams are not exactly accurate on what actually happened. The reticule has been off every kill cam I have seen since this game launched, so I am assuming they are not accurately portraying what happened.

And a lot of the SOps lag issues is do to bad host and people causing the lag, not 343.

> but when bungie makes the same mistake its not a problem right?

Bungie didn’t screw up NOWHERE near as bad as this, the game was actually still playable if they ever had issues.

Halo… Halo… Halo. Why art thou so laggy?

Halo… Halo… Halo. Why art thou so laggy?

Why are we paying for XBL?

Halo Reach had a better netcode. At least you can filter games to get a better connection. The game is so frustrating to play. Most of the time it is a lag fest. Big team battles are virtually unplayable. I wish they didn’t have the kill cam. It just makes you want to smash the controller though your monitor. He is aiming a mile away yet he can get a headshot. Phenomenal netcode my … As the OP said feels like an unfinished game.

no problem :slight_smile:

The day I see Halo with dedicated servers will be the day the Halo multiplayer will be reborn.