Thanks for the new reqs 343 but...

Please don’t give us lame reqs that we will never use, I mean who’s literally going to use a number emblem? That’s another 10 emblems I’m going to get before any useful items…
Edit: I mean come on, 10 number emblems, a cone emblem, and even the 5 weapon legendaries are literally just regular skins photoshopped with a goldish color.
There are so many more things you could be fixing or doing like the basic File Browser you’re giving us with Forge, the glitches and exploits, the playlists, I could go on and on with points that would make the game better, yet you focus on giving us REQs.

I kinda have to agree with this one…they only released the whole emblems in req form idea to increase the prize pool. Hence with all the -Yoink!- mongooses and scout hogs…

I always used the number 6 in the past, so I’m happy about it.

Yeah, this is becoming an issue for me. On the surface, more new reqs sound great, but it’s really making it seem unlikely that I’ll ever be able to get to the Legendary stuff I’d like in the game. I just want some Fred or Buck armor. Adding 20 steps every 30 I take is a detriment to that goal.

The more updates they add, the more bs REQ’s they will add. Things like emblems and armor should be tied to commedations or achievements.

The way I look at it is that Emblem REQs are just to make the number of REQs coming in updates sound impressive. A quarter of said new REQ count is practically useless, especially because you can’t customize emblems past a limited color palette… I do like the Pendragon visor, though.

ah don’t you feel the Req system just bending you over

Don’t forget that there are a lot of people who have finished their gold packs too. So they have to keep adding stuff for those players aswel.

> 2533274826203061;5:
> The more updates they add, the more bs REQ’s they will add. Things like emblems and armor should be tied to commedations or achievements.

Most of the emblems are tied to commendation completion.

> 2533274794373199;8:
> Don’t forget that there are a lot of people who have finished their gold packs too. So they have to keep adding stuff for those players aswel.

I really don’t think so. Having gold complete by now would mean your either paid alot of money or you’ve no life. I play almost everyday a couple of hours amd i’m at beginning of silver and i consider myself allready wasting way to.much time in this game. It feels more and more like an asia grinder than a rewarding system.

> 2535406397058458;10:
> > 2533274794373199;8:
> > Don’t forget that there are a lot of people who have finished their gold packs too. So they have to keep adding stuff for those players aswel.
>
>
> I really don’t think so. Having gold complete by now would mean your either paid alot of money or you’ve no life. I play almost everyday a couple of hours amd i’m at beginning of silver and i consider myself allready wasting way to.much time in this game. It feels more and more like an asia grinder than a rewarding system.

I have it all unlocked and have seen a thread where many are in my same shoes. At the same time I don’t think I want anything else but I know others might. I have my buck armor so I’m happy. I wouldn’t mind having like a custom hud or something.

I won’t use = No one will use
343 worked on something = They worked on nothing else.

Of course.

The numbers aren’t my cup of tea, but I saw quite a few people using them in h2-3. So I’m sure some people will be glad for their return.

I’ve been using #7 since H2. Stoked they are adding this…still waiting on oddball

> 2533274922548956;1:
> Please don’t give us lame reqs that we will never use, I mean who’s literally going to use a number emblem? That’s another 10 emblems I’m going to get before any useful items…
> Edit: I mean come on, 10 number emblems, a cone emblem, and even the 5 weapon legendaries are literally just regular skins photoshopped with a goldish color.
> There are so many more things you could be fixing or doing like the basic File Browser you’re giving us with Forge, the glitches and exploits, the playlists, I could go on and on, yet you focus on giving us REQs that nobody will use.

You do realize that the people making cosmetic stuff are separated from the people making fixes to game mechanics right?

Also I was hoping for a number emblem myself so this is a win in my book. Also if you don’t like the skin colors that’s not on them. I’m sure there are plenty that want them. Everything cosmetic is subjective and I wouldn’t make assumptions on what ‘nobody’ will use