Thanks for the Chance

I know this is off topic and such but I would just like to say thank you to all who posted with me during the code madness and BS Angel for giving me the chance to have an early crack at the new maps. I spent 21 hrs and it was a good run.

Unfortunately once again I was to slow and was beaten to the codes.

I guess they’ll always be faster. :frowning:
~Slim

Completely agree. It was fun while it lasted.

> I know this is off topic and such but I would just like to say thank you to all who posted with me during the code madness and BS Angel for giving me the chance to have an early crack at the new maps. I spent 21 hrs and it was a good run.
>
> Unfortunately once again I was to slow and was beaten to the codes.
>
> I quess they’ll always be faster. :frowning:
> ~Slim

That sucks man!!! I was really pulling for you especially after you had just asked BS Angel to post them and people scoffed and said “yeah right you think she’ll come”. I was really hoping you would get one. It’s definitely been an interesting day. Take care man.

> I know this is off topic and such but I would just like to say thank you to all who posted with me during the code madness and BS Angel for giving me the chance to have an early crack at the new maps. I spent 21 hrs and it was a good run.
>
>
> ~Slim

i am truly sorry jim, that is kinda heartbreaking, i feel really bad.

I lost the final dump because of my bladder. I don’t think I’ll ever have another bodily function again.

It was fun while it lasted.
Fast people gunna be fast.
Lurkers gonna lurk.
I feel your pain.

I was stupid enough to start looking at the link someone posted in response to my post and then I saw it. Got too excited entered the code with the ? still there. Redid it and code already used.

I’m so sad right now. I can’t believe I just blew it like that.

>
>
> ~Slim

:frowning: same here bro, can’t believe it.

<3

My brother has Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and really wanted me to get him a code and I missed it going to the bathroom . I can’t believe I have to tell him I missed it.

It wasn’t that much fun… at all! But I’m happy for the code :slight_smile:

I was only there for about 7 hours, so I can only say it was a moderate waste of time. It was fun while it lasted but in the end, luck always hates me.

> It was fun while it lasted.
> Fast people gunna be fast.
> Lurkers gonna lurk.
> I feel your pain.

Ugh. Randoms stealin’ yo codes.

> I lost the final dump because of my bladder. I don’t think I’ll ever have another bodily function again.

Same. There is nothing I can do though. I tried. I’m depressed for right now. Thanks for the codes bs angel. I just don’t have the luck or bladder to keep up. Peace.

I would be sad, but I am SO F***ING ANGRY. I spent about 24 hours trying to get one, and then I miss out.

:frowning: :expressionless: >:(

BSAngel is already gone.

I’ll still hang around with you guys because this place is truly nice.

Was one of the lucky ones
thanks all who participated and actually mde the thread instresting

incidently, those of you who got the maps and want to play, hit me up, and those of you who didn’t get the maps, hit me up too

always looking to play with new people

GT is my posting name thingy

> I would be sad, but I am SO F***ING ANGRY. I spent about 24 hours trying to get one, and then I miss out.
>
>
> :frowning: :expressionless: >:(

I know, it hurts me also. Nothing you can do though. I guess I’ll see you on Tuesday. Thanks again bs angel for the chances.

> > I would be sad, but I am SO F***ING ANGRY. I spent about 24 hours trying to get one, and then I miss out.
> >
> >
> > :frowning: :expressionless: >:(
>
> I know, it hurts me also. Nothing you can do though. I guess I’ll see you on Tuesday. Thanks again bs angel for the chances.