Thanks for the campaign vid.

I was so tired of all the multiplayer info, wanted to see some Campaign info and you didn’t disappoint 343!!
I was thinking it was going to be some generic, scripted linear, nonsensical CoD-like campaign that was done in a week but it actually looks AMAZING. It looks like you’ve put actual THOUGHT into it and that it’s going to be story driven, THANKS. Wow.

> I was so tired of all the multiplayer info, wanted to see some Campaign info and you didn’t disappoint 343!!
> I was thinking it was going to be some generic, scripted linear, nonsensical CoD-like campaign that was done in a week but it actually looks AMAZING. It looks like you’ve put actual THOUGHT into it and that it’s going to be story driven, THANKS. Wow.

Why in the world would you think we would have a weak cod like campaign? We talk about halo here… we’re all here pretty much for the same reason - although many people play mostly for multiplayer you know what I mean :stuck_out_tongue:

> > I was so tired of all the multiplayer info, wanted to see some Campaign info and you didn’t disappoint 343!!
> > I was thinking it was going to be some generic, scripted linear, nonsensical CoD-like campaign that was done in a week but it actually looks AMAZING. It looks like you’ve put actual THOUGHT into it and that it’s going to be story driven, THANKS. Wow.
>
> Why in the world would you think we would have a weak cod like campaign? We talk about halo here… we’re all here pretty much for the same reason - although many people play mostly for multiplayer you know what I mean :stuck_out_tongue:

Because I saw how scripted it was, it was so scripted.

Halo 4s
Campaign looks epic in every way

Lets just hope MM is just as good .

Well it was a demo meant to show off new enemies and weapons, and the manner in which it was done - the scripting - actually seemed pretty BA to me. The Knights jumping at MC from the treetops got me hyped up for sure, but in no way did I think this would be the majority of the game-play. The part where MC decks an elite in the face… sure it was scripted but come on I never thought I would get to see something like that… and hopefully I actually get to do it. I think it adds to the immersion of the game. Games are made of vast lines of code anyway… technically the whole thing is scripted, we just get a feeling of being able to react in a certain way.

> Well it was a demo meant to show off new enemies and weapons, and the manner in which it was done - the scripting - actually seemed pretty BA to me. The Knights jumping at MC from the treetops got me hyped up for sure, but in no way did I think this would be the majority of the game-play. The part where MC decks an elite in the face… sure it was scripted but come on I never thought I would get to see something like that… and hopefully I actually get to do it. I think it adds to the immersion of the game. Games are made of vast lines of code anyway… technically the whole thing is scripted, we just get a feeling of being able to react in a certain way.

It would seem awesome to look at, but it’s not awesome to play.

Thank you 343. That was an amazing video. But please, no more.

I still want the campaign to be a surprise and that video revealed too much for me. I noticed the video said ‘part 1’, so there is going to be another.

Looks like im going to have to go dark.

> > Well it was a demo meant to show off new enemies and weapons, and the manner in which it was done - the scripting - actually seemed pretty BA to me. The Knights jumping at MC from the treetops got me hyped up for sure, but in no way did I think this would be the majority of the game-play. The part where MC decks an elite in the face… sure it was scripted but come on I never thought I would get to see something like that… and hopefully I actually get to do it. I think it adds to the immersion of the game. Games are made of vast lines of code anyway… technically the whole thing is scripted, we just get a feeling of being able to react in a certain way.
>
> It would seem awesome to look at, but it’s not awesome to play.

>Judging the entire campaign from a 10 minutes demo that might not be part of the full game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_y3cbIV-Xg