Thanks For Saving Halo 343i.

And listen to the fans.

But don’t give in to whiners and people who rage.

Make Halo familiar and different (unlike the mess that is Reach).

Cater to the competitive crowd more than Bungie has.

And give the games more support.

Good luck 343i.

You DO know Halo was designed for casuals, right? And you’ll have to wait for Halo 4’s MM for another year or so, as CEA comes with maps for Reach, not itself.

> You DO know Halo was designed for casuals, right? And you’ll have to wait for Halo 4’s MM for another year or so, as CEA comes with maps for Reach, not itself.

Since when? Halo was just a cool game. Halo 2 was to please the fans and bring in multiplayer. Halo 3 was to expand competitively on multiplayer and finish off the trilogy.

I literally have no expectations. The Chief will be there, and that’s good enough for me. I’ve completely adapted to Reach and accepted the fact that it’s catered towards the casual crowd.

I’m sick of not enjoying games just because they don’t live up to the fantasy in my head. I’ve found that when you go into something (in all aspects of life) to experience it as it is (rather than expect an experience) you enjoy it ten fold.

If Chief is going to have a built in jetpack, a huge sack, and new armor out of nowhere - that’s okay with me. I’m just happy he’s back, and I’m happy Halo is going forward.

I’d take a Halo 3 rehash, and I’d take armor lock and plasma pistols only. Anything.

I’m just so damn happy this is happening.

(b’-’)b

I don’t think the franchise can survive another mediocre game like Reach that doesn’t cater to casual or competitive players because of poor design choices.

I’d be amazed if H4 is worse than Reach.

Glad to see such support from some fans. I’m sure 343 loves the Halo series as much as any of the community does and wants to see it get quality sequels deserving of its legacy.