Thanks for ruining Reach 343...

Did you guys really have to take out Action Sack and Elite Slayer. You completely ruined the whole game. Its what made this game unique and great. You couldnt take out any of the stupid modes that no one even plays like Team objective, Double team, or the Arena. Which doesnt even have one person playing in it right now. What a waste. Anniversary Mode? Why? No one plays that either. Again. Thanks for killing the greatest Halo game ever made. I really appreciate it.

Took out elite slayer? What are you talking about?

I didn’t even noticed Elite Slayer was gone :’(

> I didn’t even noticed Elite Slayer was gone :’(

It isn’t, Elite Slayer is still in the playlists it was originally in and you can see what playlists that is below.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/haloreach/playlists

Elite Slayer has never had its own playlist and likely never will, Action Sack was removed due to its low population at the time of the August consolidation update.

The TU ruined Reach matchmaking more then anything.

> The TU ruined Reach matchmaking more then anything.

Lol, what parts of TU do you hate so much?

Bleed through was the only part I really hated. It even effected wraith armor some how… Thankfully, the current TU setting has bleedthrough off like Vanilla Reach setting.

Do you hate the DMR or something? Have you played BTB befor TU? Really lame to have to crouch and wait so long for reticle to reset. I want to feel like a Spartan in a super suit… That means I don’t suffer ridiculous amounts of recoil from a single shot Designated Marksmen’s Rifle. No, I am wearing powered armor and have a high-tech helmet on that supposed to help me aim this thing… 85% bloom is just plain better IMO

I just want a DLC playlist .

> I just want a DLC playlist .

Sorry it has been announced that no new playlist will ever come to Halo: Reach

The best we could hope for is an update that makes some of the playlist Require DLC… But it was also announced no updates will be coming till things calm down with halo 4

> > I just want a DLC playlist .
>
> Sorry it has been announced that no new playlist will ever come to Halo: Reach
>
> The best we could hope for is an update that makes some of the playlist Require DLC… But it was also announced no updates will be coming till things calm down with halo 4

Squad DLC FTW!

> The TU ruined Reach matchmaking more then anything.

THIS. The Anniversary TU f’ed up ALOT of things.

> > The TU ruined Reach matchmaking more then anything.
>
> THIS. The Anniversary TU f’ed up ALOT of things.

All I hear is “this is bad” no “this is worse” with a whole lot suggestions or reasons why… oh, wait no suggestions or specific reasons why.

> > > The TU ruined Reach matchmaking more then anything.
> >
> > THIS. The Anniversary TU f’ed up ALOT of things.
>
> All I hear is “this is bad” no “this is worse” with a whole lot suggestions or reasons why… oh, wait no suggestions or specific reasons why.

Because it splintered the community into “vanilla” and “TU” parts, instead of forcing everyone to get used to one way to play. This meant 343 Industries had to either “wisely” (read: get cut happy) consolidate their playlists or essentially have two of every playlist to accommodate everyone. They tried to give everyone all the playlists they wanted, and this yielded pretty low playlist numbers, which 343 Industries saw as a problem. That said, they gave us a clear divide of two ways to play, and they couldn’t take that away now, so their “solution” was to cut out other things - the DLC playlists, Action Sack, BTB Anniversary, etc - to consolidate the community into a smaller number of playlists, but still give us our clear divide.

If they would have just updated the game full-stop, we would only need one set of playlists, and it’s more likely that we would have been able to keep all of our alternative (read: cherished) playlists that they decided to cut, such as Action Sack.

Then again, with Halo 4 out in the open now, I genuinely just think 343 Industries has no clue what the community wants when it comes to playlists. Halo 4’s playlist selection is truly great…said no one, ever.