Thanks for nothing Arena Req Bundle

So I just got my fifth and sixth arena req packs today, and guess what? I got 6 emblems AGAIN. That makes 16 emblems and just the two piece set for the Master Chief. I have to say, I’m never giving 343 any more of my money I am absolutely disgusted. There should be an algorithm to prevent this kind of monumental -Yoink- up. I love Halo 5 but this has angered me to the point where I honestly think I’m going to sell it. Thanks for absolutely nothing, 343i, now I know what to expect as thanks when I try support the studio and community.

> 2533274838073795;1:
> So I just got my fifth and sixth arena req packs today, and guess what? I got 6 emblems AGAIN. That makes 16 emblems and just the two piece set for the Master Chief. I have to say, I’m never giving 343 any more of my money I am absolutely disgusted. There should be an algorithm to prevent this kind of monumental -Yoink- up. I love Halo 5 but this has angered me to the point where I honestly think I’m going to sell it. Thanks for absolutely nothing, 343i, now I know what to expect as thanks when I try support the studio and community.

That really sucks, and I’m sorry to hear that, but I’ve got to play the parent that you hate role real quick. The Arena REQ Bundle was advertised to give customization REQs, including emblems. It was never said that armor would be more likely than emblems.

Should there be emblems in a paid bundle? Maybe not, but it was clearly stated that they would be.

On the plus side, those are all emblems you don’t have to unlock now!

Sucker!

waving hand Bye

> 2533274838073795;1:
> So I just got my fifth and sixth arena req packs today, and guess what? I got 6 emblems AGAIN. That makes 16 emblems and just the two piece set for the Master Chief. I have to say, I’m never giving 343 any more of my money I am absolutely disgusted. There should be an algorithm to prevent this kind of monumental -Yoink- up. I love Halo 5 but this has angered me to the point where I honestly think I’m going to sell it. Thanks for absolutely nothing, 343i, now I know what to expect as thanks when I try support the studio and community.

it also depends on what you have unlocked bud… the more stuff you unlocked the better the chances of getting wonderful goodies are. its the same as any of the other req packs man, the best time to buy that kinda stuff is after completing all common, uncommon and rare stuff in the game. its not their fault, its simply the way this game has worked from the begging. at the begging of this games there were all kinds of forum posts and youtube videos that explained this lol

Well that’s your fault for having so many left to unlock. I have gotten some pretty good stuff from mine. Two gold standard skins, an assassination, a visor and some armor. Plus all my arena boost which is what I really want since I primarily play in the arena.

why not wait until you have only legendaries left. I have all my arena packs unopened and when the day comes when I have only legendary visuals left I will be like 'haha 343, you can’t play me"

Strange. I think I’ve picked up one emblem total in the packs. In addition to the Mark V Alpha it gives, I’ve snagged three mythic armor pieces (full set of Copperhead, and the beloved Centurion Ironside helmet), and a ton of legendary and ultra rare armor.

Meanwhile I’ve gotten 2 Emblems, 3 Pieces of UR armors, 1 Legendary visor, 1 UR visor, 3 rare skins, 1 UR skin, 1 Rare stance, 1 Rare assassination, and 1 UR assassination

Unlock more silvers before you open the packs

you should have made sure that all of your common to rare were unlocked, and most of the ultra rare, then buying the pack would have been more worth it

> 2533274826090763;10:
> you should have made sure that all of your common to rare were unlocked, and most of the ultra rare, then buying the pack would have been more worth it

He’s not complaining about the rarity of the unlocks he got, just the fact that they were all emblems.

> 2560081931056311;2:
> > 2533274838073795;1:
> > So I just got my fifth and sixth arena req packs today, and guess what? I got 6 emblems AGAIN. That makes 16 emblems and just the two piece set for the Master Chief. I have to say, I’m never giving 343 any more of my money I am absolutely disgusted. There should be an algorithm to prevent this kind of monumental -Yoink- up. I love Halo 5 but this has angered me to the point where I honestly think I’m going to sell it. Thanks for absolutely nothing, 343i, now I know what to expect as thanks when I try support the studio and community.
>
>
> That really sucks, and I’m sorry to hear that, but I’ve got to play the parent that you hate role real quick. The Arena REQ Bundle was advertised to give customization REQs, including emblems. It was never said that armor would be more likely than emblems.
>
> Should there be emblems in a paid bundle? Maybe not, but it was clearly stated that they would be.
>
> On the plus side, those are all emblems you don’t have to unlock now!

^This.
You got what you were promised.

> 2535405450804460;9:
> Meanwhile I’ve gotten 2 Emblems, 3 Pieces of UR armors, 1 Legendary visor, 1 UR visor, 3 rare skins, 1 UR skin, 1 Rare stance, 1 Rare assassination, and 1 UR assassination

…and a partridge in a pear tree.

But seriously I will never buy this pack. It’s little more than an hours wage but still, what a waste of money.

> 2533274882108474;13:
> > 2535405450804460;9:
> > Meanwhile I’ve gotten 2 Emblems, 3 Pieces of UR armors, 1 Legendary visor, 1 UR visor, 3 rare skins, 1 UR skin, 1 Rare stance, 1 Rare assassination, and 1 UR assassination
>
>
> …and a partridge in a pear tree.
>
> But seriously I will never buy this pack. It’s little more than an hours wage but still, what a waste of money.

To you, maybe. But some of us chose to spend our hard earned money on it. Not being salty, I just getting a little annoyed when people talk down about other who have bought REQ packs.

It’s hilarious people would pay real life money for little pictures in a game.

I’ve gotten an irritating amount of emblems too. Some good stuff also, but a lot of emblems, which is dumb, because I’ll never use any of them.

Why anyone would pay $25 for cosmetic items is something I’ll never understand. 90% of the time I don’t even think to look at my opponent’s armor, and nor do I care to. I wouldn’t even be able to tell you the rarity of what you’re using, for all I know you’re running around in common armor.

Also, you don’t even see the names next to emblems except your own party, so they’re pretty useless. Why would you pay for this?

> 2533274816628272;15:
> It’s hilarious people would pay real life money for little pictures in a game.

Its hilarious that you paid real life money for a circle that went inside of a box that made little pictures on your TV.

> 2533274821761464;17:
> Why anyone would pay $25 for cosmetic items is something I’ll never understand. 90% of the time I don’t even think to look at my opponent’s armor, and nor do I care to. I wouldn’t even be able to tell you the rarity of what you’re using, for all I know you’re running around in common armor.
>
> Also, you don’t even see the names next to emblems except your own party, so they’re pretty useless. Why would you pay for this?

This isn’t related to the OP at all. It doesn’t matter what you think of people who choose to spend money on a bundle. Even more so, since you didn’t buy it, what could you contribute to this thread?

> 2560081931056311;18:
> > 2533274816628272;15:
> > It’s hilarious people would pay real life money for little pictures in a game.
>
>
> Its hilarious that you paid real life money for a circle that went inside of a box that made little pictures on your TV.

So a videogame and useless customization items are the same? No.
I dont understand why people buy this packs, i cant understand it.