Thanks for lying to me 343.

I stayed up to play Team Snipers. And you put something up called FFA Throwback instead? After you clearly said the playlist update today would add Team Snipers? I gave you the benefit of the doubt before and let all the glitches and the obviously unfinished game slide. But when you blatantly lie to me like you’ve done…well trick me once, shame on you, trick me twice, shame on me. I’ll be returning Halo 4 for a loss today. Sadly it has a lot of potential BUT you’ve proven yourself to not be capable of getting it to where it can go.

chill dude… maybe 343 didnt add it because there was a major last minute bug, just give 343 a chance… :slight_smile:

1. Cry me a river.
  2. Sell the game.
  3. Leave this forum.

Okay?

Registers a different playlist

Rages on the forums and threathens to sell Halo 4

Yea. Guess what OP? Just because you threathen to sell Halo 4, doesn’t mean they’ll just super charge at the update.

You sell the game, it’s YOUR loss, not 343is and most certainly not the COMMUNITYs loss.

The game is not even a month old, it’s 343is first ever Halo game. OFCOURSE IT ISN’T perfect. Instead of crying/whining/putting remotes where they shouldn’t be/punching the walls in anger, how about supporting them?

FOR A GAMETYPE

Wow man…

Really are u kidding keep cryin, omg they gave me ffa instead of snipers if ur gonna return the game dont post it on the forums its annoying. Also i bet u arent even gonna return it ur just being a gayboy right now.

> I stayed up to play Team Snipers.

Jesus christ, you need to get a life mate. Staying up to play a playlist, something that will be there for the WHOLE week.

Go to bed, get some sleep and I’m sure when you wake up in the morning 343i would have sorted it all out!

Patience is a virtue. It’s only a few hours into the day and people are complaining that things aren’t on and ready to go right this very second.

Boo hoo its missing some playlists let’s all go sell the game! I wanted team snipers and rumble pit back just as much as the next guy but I’m not going to sell a game just because they are missing at launch.

I’m sorry but do any of you work for 343? Why are you even commenting on a post that’s meant for them? Make excuses for them all you want but that wont change anything. None of you seem to grasp the concept of customer service. If I go to a restaurant and the chef screws up my order and I complain about it, are the other customers gonna start giving me excuses for the chef? Your opinions are unwarranted and unwanted. You have no involvement with the company so I don’t want to hear it.

> I’m sorry but do any of you work for 343? Why are you even commenting on a post that’s meant for them? Make excuses for them all you want but that wont change anything. None of you seem to grasp the concept of customer service. If I go to a restaurant and the chef screws up my order and I complain about it, are the other customers gonna start giving me excuses for the chef? Your opinions are unwarranted and unwanted. You have no involvement with the company so I don’t want to hear it.

Comparing food to a game? A game can be fixed, you need a WHOLE NEW dish when it comes to food. Food does not support updates…

Wtf You post on a forum WHERE PEOPLE DISCUSS the game. They most likely won’t read this particular thread. You’re not someone important to them. Instead Email them.

And if you don’t like the fact people want to support the company and don’t agree with you. Go sit in a corner and cry because NOBODY HERE WILL CARE.

Sweet christmas baby jesus. How hard can it be to use the brain you were born with?

Remember how there is twenty four hours in a day?

Me too.

> I’m sorry but do any of you work for 343? Why are you even commenting on a post that’s meant for them? Make excuses for them all you want but that wont change anything. None of you seem to grasp the concept of customer service. If I go to a restaurant and the chef screws up my order and I complain about it, are the other customers gonna start giving me excuses for the chef? Your opinions are unwarranted and unwanted. You have no involvement with the company so I don’t want to hear it.

Okay. so let me get this straight.

You stayed up ALL night for a gametype only for it not to come out, THEN, you come on these forums complaining about it, and THEN when other members are telling you stuff that actually makes sense, you get all mad about it? It IS their first game, the game’s not going to be perfect within the first two weeks of it’s launch, they’re new to all of this so of course they’re going to screw up every now and again. Quit your complaining and go play another game if you’re that upset over such a small thing.

/rant

gg 343 for lying to poor little Jimmy up there.

> Remember how there is twenty four hours in a day?
>
> Me too.

Name one game that has ever ran 2 playlist updates in one day. They have already ran the playlist update and added Throwback FFA. If they were gonna add Team Snipers it would have been added in the same update. I love how blindly you all follow a company that just lied to your faces.

> > Remember how there is twenty four hours in a day?
> >
> > Me too.
>
> Name one game that has ever ran 2 playlist updates in one day. They have already ran the playlist update and added Throwback FFA. If they were gonna add Team Snipers it would have been added in the same update. I love how blindly you all follow a company that just lied to your faces.

Halo is a whole game, containing a campaign, Spartan Ops and multiplayer plus more.

When ONE single playlist isn’t added, which most of us don’t even care about btw. You go all mad and want to sell the game all because of ONE playlist.

You know what? Sell it, you’ll be doing us all a favor.

Thus i’ve gotten to the conclusion that, you’re a simple waste of time and space on Planet Earth.

Good day to you sir.

(RAAM was very aggresive today)

As for everyone saying this is their first game. The majority of 343 are either bungie employees or worked for another developer. Stop acting like this is a bunch of kids fresh out of college who have never made a game. They are all experienced and have released other games before. With the exception of maybe 10% of the company at the most.

Just let him sell the game guys; we don’t want him stinking up the multiplayer with his pity-parties anyway.

> > > Remember how there is twenty four hours in a day?
> > >
> > > Me too.
> >
> > Name one game that has ever ran 2 playlist updates in one day. They have already ran the playlist update and added Throwback FFA. If they were gonna add Team Snipers it would have been added in the same update. I love how blindly you all follow a company that just lied to your faces.
>
> Halo is a whole game, containing a campaign, Spartan Ops and multiplayer plus more.
>
> When ONE single playlist isn’t added, which most of us don’t even care about btw. You go all mad and want to sell the game all because of ONE playlist.
>
> You know what? Sell it, you’ll be doing us all a favor.
>
>
> Thus i’ve gotten to the conclusion that, you’re a simple waste of time and space on Planet Earth.
>
> Good day to you sir.
>
>
>
> (RAAM was very aggresive today)

You truly are a simple little man with a brain to match. This post is clearly not about being upset at the lack of a playlist. It is about being blatantly lied to. Had they communicated in someway to let their community know that they wouldn’t be able to do what they had originally stated, it would be different. I wouldn’t expect someone with such a limited capacity of comprehension to understand that.

close the door on the way out.