Thanks for expanding the Halo 4 flight player base

I have been critical about this in the past and am very happy and thankful that everybody that has registered now gets to try Halo 4 and provide some (hopefully) valuable feedback.

Cheers <343

Right on. I just now signed up for the first time ever just to help playtest Halo 4. It’s not my favourite in the series, but I don’t think it deserves the bad rap it gets and I hope to show some support for it by participating.

Thanks <343!

Its quite good to see that I will actually have a chance to playtest for the upcoming flight.

Im quite excited about the upcoming flight.

Hope to be able to get in, and hope everyone that is in is having fun!

Indeed this is good news. In my opinion, the flights should have always been open and anyone who wants to participate should be allowed to.

I’m super excited for the Halo 4 flight!

The nameplate looks sick!

Looking forward to the flight, I hope I get picked this time.

> 2533274839415822;8:
> Looking forward to the flight, I hope I get picked this time.

If you are registered, you will be picked.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/243780d3b80b4bb6ac7917a8942286db/topics/mcc-development-flighting-updates/3e3252e1-297a-4590-a7ab-67c133b3d37d/posts?page=3#post51

*Are You Ready?*I know we keep beating this drum, but we really do want to make sure that everyone is opted-in and ready to go for this next flight! And, we mean it when we say EVERYONE who is an eligible registered Halo Insider will be invited to this flight! We need Insiders to show up in force and put Halo 4 and some of these new features through the wringer on PC and Xbox to help deliver the best experiences possible for MCC. This is a great time for new Halo Insiders to jump in and see what they’ve been missing so please help us spread the word and encourage your squadmates to join us. Remember, the flighting and fun doesn’t stop with Halo 4, either – once this final title comes to MCC, the team still has plenty of goodness in store including more features and more seasonal content.

This worried me a bit as I signed up as I’ve definitely heard of player count issues with the last flight and Halo 4’s not the most well liked game in the MCC (though I personally still enjoyed and have had great memories with it). It might be shaping up to be the highlight of my week by the time we get in.

Will be good to see how it plays on the new rig compared to the old one
This PC is not such a Odd ball set up

OLD RIG
Windows Version 2004
Intel® NUC Hades Canyon NUC8i7HVK
Intel Core i7-8809G 3.1GHz 4.2GHz Turbo 4 Cores 8 Processor’s O/C to 4.6GHz
32GB Ram 2x 16GB DDR4 2400+ SODIMMs O/C to 2600
Razer Core X - E-GPU Fitted with a Radeon RX 5700 O/C to 2011MHz
Has been flashed with the Radeon 5700 XT Bios
512 GB M.2 SATA SSD Operating System and Apps
1TB M.2 SATA SSD Game’s only Windows and Steam

AND the NEW
MSI MAG B550M MORTAR WIFI AM4 Micro-ATX Motherboard
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core Socket AM4 3.8GHz CPU Processor
G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB (4x 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz Memory
Radeon RX 5700 Has been flashed with the Radeon 5700 XT Bios
Boot Drive Samsung SSD 850 EVO M.2 500GB SATA
Storage drive WD Blue 3D NAND 1TB PC SSD - SATA III
Game Drive Pioneer 2TB NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Gen 3x4

Just you all remember to actually submit bugs and not prove to 343 why they have been selective in the past. :wink:

Yeah I hope with this Flight, now that everyone who Signed Up is gonna be invited for it, will actually help out by submitting any Reports should something happen while their playing to help improve the Game.

There’s many features going to be in the next Flight which may determine how some important features like Crossplay is handled so I hope it goes well.

When I did the flight for H3 I did find a bug, but I wasn’t able to find one during ODST’s flight.

> 2533274811059297;13:
> Yeah I hope with this Flight, now that everyone who Signed Up is gonna be invited for it, will actually help out by submitting any Reports should something happen while their playing to help improve the Game.
>
> There’s many features going to be in the next Flight which may determine how some important features like Crossplay is handled so I hope it goes well.

Well I have in the last 4 Flights I have done with HALO. This will be the First one with a Somewhat normal PC. I retired the NUC as Intel dropped the ball and stopped support for the Vega GPU it has 12 months after it was released.

> 2535467341363106;1:
> I have been critical about this in the past and am very happy and thankful that everybody that has registered now gets to try Halo 4 and provide some (hopefully) valuable feedback.
>
> Cheers <343

Not everyone bro :frowning:

> 2535411972384107;16:
> > 2535467341363106;1:
> > I have been critical about this in the past and am very happy and thankful that everybody that has registered now gets to try Halo 4 and provide some (hopefully) valuable feedback.
> >
> > Cheers <343
>
> Not everyone bro :frowning:

Try this one bro:

How can I play?
If you were picked for the Flight, it will run from October 20 to November 2.
If you were not picked for the flight, sign up for Halo Insider over at Halo Waypoint: http://haloinsider.com/
If your Insider Profile was properly setup earlier this week, you WILL be invited to this flight.