Thanks for disappointing me!

So I spent from dusk till dawn yesterday downloading Halo 5 PC, just to find out I don’t meet system requirements. See this is why I’m not a PC Gamer, because you always gotta know the “specs”. You gotta have a certain processor for this, and so much RAM for that. I don’t even know how to check this stuff, much less how to update it. What my computer says is its Windows 10 Home, version 1607, OS Build 14393.105, Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N3050 @ 1.60GHz 1.60 GHz, 4.00 GB of installed RAM, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor, and I think I got DirectX 12 That’s all I know how to check, and I don’t even know what they mean.

I feel you

It all means you need to spend about a grand to get a new ( barley) compatible PC. I have an alienware x51 with an i5 processor. Haven’t got to try it out yet but I will when I get home but I forsee problems since I barley got by on the specs. PCS are just a mess when it comes to gaming.

How is it their fault…?

Yea. You’re nowhere near the requirements. They told us like a couple weeks in advance what you need. I’d get a new pc, or just not play it.

Right there with you. Except for the fact that it says I meet all the minimum requirements but that I lack Direct X 11…which is entirely untrue. Even if we don’t meet the minimum requirements there’s no reason it shouldn’t let us play. I mean the error straight up says “Continue” or “Close”. Why have the option if each of them will do the same thing?

I don’t know why I expected this to work.

> 2535449625725537;3:
> It all means you need to spend about a grand to get a new ( barley) compatible PC. I have an alienware x51 with an i5 processor. Haven’t got to try it out yet but I will when I get home but I forsee problems since I barley got by on the specs. PCS are just a mess when it comes to gaming.

The reason your pc is so bad at games, AND cost 1k. Is cause you bought it prebuilt, and from Alienware - yea they make some good computers, but it’s a total ripoff. Their 1k pcs can be built for like 400$.

> 2533274944621319;5:
> Yea. You’re nowhere near the requirements. They told us like a couple weeks in advance what you need. I’d get a new pc, or just not play it.

I shouldn’t have to. Because when the next game comes out, I’ll need an even newer one, and an even newer one. Microsoft always does this.

> 2533274944621319;7:
> > 2535449625725537;3:
> > It all means you need to spend about a grand to get a new ( barley) compatible PC. I have an alienware x51 with an i5 processor. Haven’t got to try it out yet but I will when I get home but I forsee problems since I barley got by on the specs. PCS are just a mess when it comes to gaming.
>
>
> The reason your pc is so bad at games, AND cost 1k. Is cause you bought it prebuilt, and from Alienware - yea they make some good computers, but it’s a total ripoff. Their 1k pcs can be built for like 400$.

Oh I know the difference in price bought vs built I don’t have the time to build one or skill for that matter. I’ve heard it’s not that bad and what not. But I bought it for my d3 days which doesn’t require to much. But even a built pc for FPS games doesn’t run cheap. If your wanting the full experience that is.

You know they gave us the minimum and recommended system requirements like a couple of weeks ago? And did you even bother to check if you are? So in reality, it’s your fault that you didn’t check. Btw it’s not a software update, it’s a hardware upgrade that you need lol… Oh yeah toooootallly…, you can definitely download more RAM…

This is why I barely play pc games. You’ll have to constantly upgrade to play the newer stuff if you’re wanting to play it. It’s not on 343 but on you not wanting to upgrade. It’s why consoles are so MUCH more convienant than pc. Takes less money, time, and effort.

> 2533274880627067;8:
> > 2533274944621319;5:
> > Yea. You’re nowhere near the requirements. They told us like a couple weeks in advance what you need. I’d get a new pc, or just not play it.
>
>
> I shouldn’t have to. Because when the next game comes out, I’ll need an even newer one, and an even newer one. Microsoft always does this.

AHAHAHAHAHHA are you seriously blaming Microsoft that games get more and more demanding?

I don’t have a good PC yet, but from speaking to my friends who DO, they maybe replace a part every two years, and that’s just so they can stay at max settings. If they wanted, they could have the same computer for like four years before they finally come across a game that they might have trouble running.

> 2533274923562209;11:
> This is why I barely play pc games. You’ll have to constantly upgrade to play the newer stuff if you’re wanting to play it. It’s not on 343 but on you not wanting to upgrade. It’s why consoles are so MUCH more convienant than pc. Takes less money, time, and effort.

Then you make a 200$ computer that is better than both consoles of today. Now you can play everything at a cheaper price!. Aside from halo. So there’s a downside.

> 2535449625725537;3:
> It all means you need to spend about a grand to get a new ( barley) compatible PC. I have an alienware x51 with an i5 processor. Haven’t got to try it out yet but I will when I get home but I forsee problems since I barley got by on the specs. PCS are just a mess when it comes to gaming.

This post could not be any farther from the truth.

> 2533274880627067;1:
> So I spent from dusk till dawn yesterday downloading Halo 5 PC, just to find out I don’t meet system requirements. See this is why I’m not a PC Gamer, because you always gotta know the “specs”. You gotta have a certain processor for this, and so much RAM for that. I don’t even know how to check this stuff, much less how to update it. What my computer says is its Windows 10 Home, version 1607, OS Build 14393.105, Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N3050 @ 1.60GHz 1.60 GHz, 4.00 GB of installed RAM, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor, and I think I got DirectX 12 That’s all I know how to check, and I don’t even know what they mean.

You have a PC that can barely run anything.

> 2535449625725537;3:

You have an Alienware. You over paid for a very weak PC. PCs are not a mess when it comes to gaming, all you need to do is open your eyes and do some research.

> 2533274923562209;11:
> This is why I barely play pc games. You’ll have to constantly upgrade to play the newer stuff if you’re wanting to play it. It’s not on 343 but on you not wanting to upgrade. It’s why consoles are so MUCH more convienant than pc. Takes less money, time, and effort.

Wrong. A PC is actually cheaper in the long run. You decide when its time to upgrade. Paying for online? Really? YOu already pay for internet service from an ISP.

A whole bunch of BS. You actually need a gaming PC to run Halo on PC. Did some of you actually think you could without one?

> 2533274815692039;14:
> > 2535449625725537;3:
> > It all means you need to spend about a grand to get a new ( barley) compatible PC. I have an alienware x51 with an i5 processor. Haven’t got to try it out yet but I will when I get home but I forsee problems since I barley got by on the specs. PCS are just a mess when it comes to gaming.
>
>
> This post could not be any farther from the truth.

How so? If OP doesn’t know what these specs mean then it’s likely he isn’t able to build a PC. Which leaves him having to buy one. Almost anything with 8g ram and i7 core runs around 800 plus. Not counting whatever kind of graphics card options there may be. FPS games need some of the highest powered specs to run the game as intended. Most people have to sacrifice frame rates and graphic quality to get the pc to handle it. I know you can build a very very nice pc for 1000 or less and it be ready to tackle most anything you throw at it.

Can’t say I’d ever get into PC gaming. Too much stuff to manage and figure out for a guy that really doesn’t know that much about computers.

Give me a console and watch the smile on my face.

I probably will get PC one day…
but for now I’ll just save up for Scorpio.

“Damn you 343 for my own ignorance!”

I’m sorry…