Thanks for confirming my fears

When I first heard that Halo 4 was announced I was extremely skeptical that it would truly return to Halos root considering the perfectly continous trend of Halo games getting worse and worse. I’m not here to tell you why Reach was bad. I can link this thread to do that for me.

What I came to tell you is that from the small amount of info given already, I can tell you that Halo 4 will be terrible. So maybe movement in game will be better than Reach, but we will still have to deal with Camo snipers, sprint melee players, maybe Jetpack destroying map flow like Reach.

Oh and to add to it now we will be able to see through walls. But don’t worry only non-campers can use it. There will be no way to just choose it and start camping the nearest closed off space, because they said so.

Halo 4 will be bad and no amount of extra info will change the fact that thses few things will ruin gameplay.

You have relized the information that has been leaked has the real pictures, but fake information right?

> You have relized the information that has been leaked has the real pictures, but fake information right?

Really? You still think that? Frankie confirmed on Neogaf that most of the information was correct…

Nothing you listed bothers me. umadbro?

Time for you to find another hobby to go complain about I guess.

Halo is dead.

I told myself if there is armor abilities and/or sprint I wasnt getting it. Saving myself $60.

> You have relized the information that has been leaked has the real pictures, but fake information right?

Oh wow.

I have the real article as a scan that I could link, but that would break the rules.

isnt it obvious? 343 doesnt want to please you type people in your generations.
they want to please teens from this generations. to 343 you guys are already too old for halo. they dont want to please you. get over it.

Good to see you RC, bring all the chaps from B.net and brainwash all of these imbeciles because they think 343 are making the right path with these changes.

By the way, have you seen the new Elites? They look like a mixture of a Krogan and a Locust Drone.

> isnt it obvious? 343 doesnt want to please you type people in your generations.
> they want to please teens from this generations. to 343 you guys are already too old for halo. they dont want to please you. get over it.

I can’t take this post seriously anymore, hell, I can’t take this website seriously anymore.

Stop being a self-centered half-wit and face the facts that veteran players exist as well.

> Good to see you RC, bring all the chaps from B.net and brainwash all of these imbeciles because they think 343 are making the right path with these changes.
>
> By the way, have you seen the new Elites? They look like a mixture of a Krogan and a Locust Drone.

I thought they looked like fatter jackals with squashed elite faces.

> > Good to see you RC, bring all the chaps from B.net and brainwash all of these imbeciles because they think 343 are making the right path with these changes.
> >
> > By the way, have you seen the new Elites? They look like a mixture of a Krogan and a Locust Drone.
>
> I thought they looked like fatter jackals with squashed elite faces.

I lol’d.

I dunno, they look nothing like an Elite IMO.

And to think, what we have seen so far is only a small fraction of the "customization: that Halo 4 will have.

Don’t worry. The venetian door will save us.

> > isnt it obvious? 343 doesnt want to please you type people in your generations.
> > they want to please teens from this generations. to 343 you guys are already too old for halo. they dont want to please you. get over it.
>
> I can’t take this post seriously anymore, hell, I can’t take this website seriously anymore.
>
> Stop being a self-centered half-wit and face the facts that veteran players exist as well.

which by now should be mature enough to not cry about it and not come up with some bull like that your a halo vet with die hard love for the halo roots. its a video game bro. not something in the constitution that affects real life

> > > isnt it obvious? 343 doesnt want to please you type people in your generations.
> > > they want to please teens from this generations. to 343 you guys are already too old for halo. they dont want to please you. get over it.
> >
> > I can’t take this post seriously anymore, hell, I can’t take this website seriously anymore.
> >
> > Stop being a self-centered half-wit and face the facts that veteran players exist as well.
>
> which by now should be mature enough to not cry about it and not come up with some bull like that your a halo vet with die hard love for the halo roots. its a video game bro. not something in the constitution that affects real life

Who said that Halo should affect lives? There is this thing called passion, most people possess it, which is why we see all sorts of Halo players, either young and old.

These changes to Halo 4 is what’s causing this uproar in the first place, and for good reason.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

brooo its a game. grow up, halo fan boy are so g*y

Okay, good bye. Have fun with whatever other game you choose to play. I’ll be here enjoying Halo 4, especially once I get some context to the statements from the GI article.

> And to think, what we have seen so far is only a small fraction of the "customization: that Halo 4 will have.

Could it possibly get any worse?