Thanks for BTB, now for social playlists??

so glad that 343i has brought out BTB and some really cool maps, new armor and vehicles(Skins i think). But please may we soon get another update/DLC that contains game types such as:

• Infection - Race - Head Hunter (I know it wasn’t in many previous games but it was fun in reach!!)But thanks 343i for the new update :3

P.S- Feel free to suggest any other game type.

Don’t hold you breath. This is 343i. Might be next year when we get a bunch of official playlists.

Include with every gametype present in both Halo 3 and Halo: Reach as a start, then create brand new gametypes we’ve never seen before.

^^This is the way it should have been done in Halol 4 back in 2012.

Cant wait till December when forge comes :3 But then with the limited game types that we have is going to affect how many maps i make because there wont be any point making maps for game types that aren’t there :frowning:

FFUUU these posts make it sound like BTB has launched already :frowning:

I just want social slayer.

I would love to see SWAT Potato come back into the mix someday. That mode was so much fun in Reach!

> 2535441980095753;1:
> so glad that 343i has brought out BTB and some really cool maps, new armor and vehicles(Skins i think). But please may we soon get another update/DLC that contains game types such as:
>
> - Infection
> - Race
> - Head Hunter (I know it wasn’t in many previous games but it was fun in reach!!)
> But thanks 343i for the new update :3
>
> P.S- Feel free to suggest any other game type.

I hope they decide to add the Doubles playlist soon. The 3 game types you listed are cancer. If for some reason they decide to add them it needs to be custom only.