THANKS AGAIN 343

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I like how there was originally going to be a TU in January, and now its February. And I absolutly love how in the bulletin Frankie says he’s very proud of the team, when the team has changed halo to the degree that there is less people on matchmaking than other Halo’s were the first half of a year they were out. So just like all the negative comments on the forum say to do, make your game better, and don’t take literally months to do it. Oh, and if this is the fastest selling halo game ever, then people have evidently got sick of it already.

Im just frustrated I paid 60 dollars to wait 5/6 months for a finished game, Had I known this were the case, I would have waited or not bought at all

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

If you can’t tell me where exactly they said January, your entire argument falls apart into entitled whining, so I suggest you get your facts straight.

> Im just frustrated I paid 60 dollars to wait 5/6 months for a finished game, Had I known this were the case, I would have waited or not bought at all

Exactly, ecspecially all the bugs in the game. In fact I was playing campaign last night and me and my brother had to restart due to a bug where a door won’t open.

>

I’m not wasting my time looking for it, and it doesn’t matter because they should of had it weeks ago, escpecially since evidently its “THE FASTEST SELLING HALO GAME EVER”.

> > Im just frustrated I paid 60 dollars to wait 5/6 months for a finished game, Had I known this were the case, I would have waited or not bought at all
>
> Exactly, ecspecially all the bugs in the game. In fact I was playing campaign last night and me and my brother had to restart due to a bug where a door won’t open.

Ow man. Yeah, this game is broken.

Or you could start up the last checkpoint.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

Be careful you’ll get banned for having an opinion on here.

> > > Im just frustrated I paid 60 dollars to wait 5/6 months for a finished game, Had I known this were the case, I would have waited or not bought at all
> >
> > Exactly, ecspecially all the bugs in the game. In fact I was playing campaign last night and me and my brother had to restart due to a bug where a door won’t open.
>
> Ow man. Yeah, this game is broken.
>
> Or you could start up the last checkpoint.

We did, and it didn’t work, but at least we finished it so we don’t have to play it for achievements.

> Be careful you’ll get banned for having an opinion on here.

They should ban for worthless posts. It would be a lot quieter here.

Even if it is the fastest selling Halo game. That doesnt mean they can just whip out a TU, because some fanboys or whiners want a different game.

I think halo 4 suck (BANNED FOR LIFE)

> > Be careful you’ll get banned for having an opinion on here.
>
> They should ban for worthless posts. It would be a lot quieter here.
>
> Even if it is the fastest selling Halo game. That doesnt mean they can just whip out a TU, because some fanboys or whiners want a different game.

So they could at least come out with some more custom game options, because then people could mess with it themselves. For instance I wish I could turn off sprint. WHY IS THAT HARD TO PUT IN THIS GAME. They shouldn’t even have to test it much since its owned by microsoft anyways.

> I like how there was originally going to be a TU in January, and now its February. And I absolutly love how in the bulletin Frankie says he’s very proud of the team, when the team has changed halo to the degree that there is less people on matchmaking than other Halo’s were the first half of a year they were out. So just like all the negative comments on the forum say to do, make your game better, and don’t take literally months to do it. Oh, and if this is the fastest selling halo game ever, then people have evidently got sick of it already.

I think they said late January and then had a slash with February by it like so late January/February. Seeing all the posts still coming out asking for changes and demands why in the hell wouldn’t they push it back later only to release it in January and have people whine about it not having everything they wanted?

All I know is this they acknowledged that they hear us and they know they screwed up. The TU is coming and while it’s not coming in the upcoming days as a majority of the community speculated including me. There could only be 2 reasons I know of for it being pushed back. 1. There’s still issues being worked out that the teams having a hard time with. Or 2. After realizing that the community is their only hope of getting back on track they stalled the TU that again a majority of the community expected to be the freaking Noah’s ark of Halo 4 when in actuality it was something just to get fileshare the CSR and such up and running, realizing this they delayed it back to February (which they also included as a possible date of release way before this bulletin) and have decided to try to incorporate a lot of the communities major issues that have come up in the updated TU coming in February.

Should this have been done before release yes but then again the dates in which they ship is mostly up to MS the people paying for it have the most control. With things like that hell we’ve seen it before with the XBOX 360 in general RROD anyone? Still I would rather have them delay it and possible put in more than just to ship it out because people are getting impatient only to have the same people rushing it to come back hating it because they didn’t give it enough time.

They said early 2013 never January.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

true that. have to be 18 to buy the game. but can’t call yourself a d!ck without getting banned.

> I like how there was originally going to be a TU in January, <mark>and now its February</mark>. And I absolutly love how in the bulletin Frankie says he’s very proud of the team, when the team has changed halo to the degree that there is less people on matchmaking than other Halo’s were the first half of a year they were out. So just like all the negative comments on the forum say to do, make your game better, and don’t take literally months to do it. Oh, and if this is the fastest selling halo game ever, then people have evidently got sick of it already.

In what alternate reality is it February?

EDIT: Ah, misread. I thought you meant “the present is Feruary” not when the Update was coming. I thought you needed to get out more.

> <mark>I like how there was originally going to be a TU in January, and now its February</mark>.

No one ever said that. Check your sources! We may have said something along the lines of early 2013, but never had a month/date combination been given besides the year.

Yeah. You just assumed there was gonna be one in January cuz it said it was early 2013.

OP is a gutless person who kicks a man while he’s down, take’s what he’s given and then asks what’s next?

In my honest oppinion I think you need to be more realistic about your expectations and learn to be a little more diplomatic. You can’t go into every problematic situation without the ability to compromise, and expect that the other side will pay you the same respect.

Go read the Bulletin again, realize that the entire team at 343 really does care about the community, and then Thank them and Respect that THEY are diplomatic and reasonable with their compromises.

Go ahead, read the Bulletin, I’ll wait here.

Spoiler tagged ahead of time because I realize it’s a Non-constructive post, however it was a Non-constructive post to a Non-constructive thread in my oppinion.

Early 2013 doesn’t mean January. There wasn’t a date known before the recent bulletin. February is the target date for the TU.

Go back home and be a family man. It will help your reading comprehension next time.

> > Be careful you’ll get banned for having an opinion on here.
>
> They should ban for worthless posts. It would be a lot quieter here.
>
> Even if it is the fastest selling Halo game. That doesnt mean they can just whip out a TU, because some fanboys or whiners want a different game.

by “some fanboys or whiners” do you mean 90% of the players playing currently?