Thanks a million 343!

Thank you, thank you for all the times I’ve died, and all the games I’ve lost, because of the HUNDREDS, nay THOUSANDS, of power weapons that have de-spawned from the map, even though I spawn right next to it. Fail, Fail, Fail. This game has so much potential, maybe that’s why, when it fails, it fails soooo hard.
Back to Battlefield 3. I’ll never buy another Halo game, and I’ve played since Halo CE. I can’t take the BS any more.

tisk tisk tisk instead of complaining you play your battlefield 3 trust me the community doesnt need anymore of these posts then the hundreds that already exist

ok good the forums are drowning in complaint threads anyway such has the completely legitimate complaint “the jackals are right-handed this gaem suks D:<”

if your going to complain how about giving reasons? no why do thaaat? i mean your only going to help them fix the game AND WHERE’S THE FUN IN THAT?!?!

It’s not really that big of an issue for me when weapons de-spawn, unless I run out of ammo, than it becomes a -Yoink-. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure i understand

> Not sure i understand

nobody does

> Thank you, thank you for all the times I’ve died, and all the games I’ve lost, because of the HUNDREDS, nay THOUSANDS, of power weapons that have de-spawned from the map, even though I spawn right next to it. Fail, Fail, Fail. This game has so much potential, maybe that’s why, when it fails, it fails soooo hard.
> Back to Battlefield 3. I’ll never buy another Halo game, and I’ve played since Halo CE. I can’t take the BS any more.

Are you sure your teammates didnt like take it ? i dont run into the despawn thing that much really and haveing them despawn at that rate while it sucks dose make sense with the way ordinance currently is an enemy team would just dominate if the times were longer and power weapons would be laying around almost as much as the loadout weapons the despawn time shouldnt go up until ordinance is fixed. You really need to find some good people to play with as well ive had despawns too but i wasnt as dependent on power weapons as you clearly are AR and my apartan armor with some frags is all i need.

> Thank you, thank you for all the times I’ve died, and all the games I’ve lost, because of the HUNDREDS, nay THOUSANDS, of power weapons that have de-spawned from the map, even though I spawn right next to it. Fail, Fail, Fail. This game has so much potential, maybe that’s why, when it fails, it fails soooo hard.
> Back to Battlefield 3. I’ll never buy another Halo game, and I’ve played since Halo CE. I can’t take the BS any more.

have fun in Battlefield 3. Bye.

> tisk tisk tisk instead of complaining you play your battlefield 3 trust me the community doesnt need anymore of these posts then the hundreds that already exist

So by your logic you want all the complainers to leave so you can have more time to blow 343’s magical game?

> > tisk tisk tisk instead of complaining you play your battlefield 3 trust me the community doesnt need anymore of these posts then the hundreds that already exist
>
> So by your logic you want all the complainers to leave so you can have more time to blow 343’s magical game?

i don’t know what he wants, but i want a reason to the complaining…

> > tisk tisk tisk instead of complaining you play your battlefield 3 trust me the community doesnt need anymore of these posts then the hundreds that already exist
>
> So by your logic you want all the complainers to leave so you can have more time to blow 343’s magical game?

As much fun as that sounds im sure he just rather see some good threads to discuss instead of people just saying loadouts suck this game sucks. That just sounds like hes throwing a childish fit.

Agreed. To the reason for complaints, not this post. People need to give valid reasons for things instead of “this sucks” or “They copied it from CoD so its not halo anymore.”

For one… The games evolving into something more resembling cannon. I have problems with games the farther they are from cannon.

HALO4 is no where near CoD, and everything people are complaining about that 343i apparently copied is a bunch of bull.

You should pretty much be saying that every game copies every other game, because CoD was not the first game to do loadouts and such so therefore COD is copying other games, oh and while were at it HALO 4 has the mantis now… so apparently theyre copying Gundam and Armored Core… People who say stuff without thinking are just idiots…

Now back to the game…

Why what they did fits cannon:

Ive explained it in a few other posts but lets do this again…

1. Sprinting:

Spartans in the actual cannon of the story have been able to hold sprints for extended periods and were very agile with several of them being extremely agile… Sprint being put into the game and the scale up for base movement speed feels right and is a good thing. If anything they are still a bit slow and sprint should be base unlimited, but its a good balance.

1. Armor abilities and Mods:

Spartans are now mass produced, and have been since the S2 project… Since they begain mass producing them of course you are going to have them all have ‘Specialties’ It was just a matter of time till the UNSC created their own cloakind device for personal use and integrated it into some of their spartan’s armor systems, same with jetpacks for zero-g and special ops, and with the new AA’s they found here in H4. It actually makes sense… No, you may not like it but its part of the game, makes sense, and adds a bit of customibility, like armor mods which subtley change ur spartan into being closer to your personal playstyle whether ur a sniper or a vehicle operator.

1. Loadouts:

Spartans deployed on reconnaisance and war missions into enemy territory, all of them deployed with the same armor mods, an assault rifle, 2 frags, and a magnum… Yea, that makes a lot of sense. The multiplayer is now TIED DIRECTLY TO THE STORY. Its no longer a random group of red spartans vs a random group of blue spartans. War Games (Multiplayer) Is a tactical training deployment for spartans to train for missions (Spartan Ops).Soldiers are not all trained in the same thing, most are specialized as snipers, infantry, spec-ops, etc. they all have different weapon preferances and such. No, loadouts are not like CoD because i cant start the game with a sniper and a concussion rifle automatically on me. I get to choose from some semi-balanced weapons in a short list and 3 types of grenades and 3 backup weapons and thats how i start matches. Not overpowered with a sniper with increased zoom and explosive ordenance so i can easily start the game camping.

As for the weapon despawn, i havent run into this problem once, the only problem ive run into is where a weapon drop is picked up and it still displays as being there. They should be fixing that soon.