Thanks, 343i

With some recent leaked news (that I won’t link nor reveal) about Halo 4, I just wanted to say thanks 343. I realize it takes a lot of work to go out of your way just to make something big like that for something so small. Our behavior has been a bit inappropriate, and we all have been acting a bit spoiled/childish. We really shouldn’t be asking so much of you. This is truly not needed, as you’ve done enough for us already, but that’s why you really are great. You have gone above and beyond with this one, exceeded every expectation I’ve had, and for that, thanks a million. See you on the virtual battlefield (hopefully) :3

so are you encouraging discussion of this “Leaked Content”?

Yea, 343i is doing a great work! It seems to me that they are doing more changes in halo than bungie itself did.

> so are you encouraging discussion of this “Leaked Content”?

Exactly what I was about to say.
P.S. 343i is against* Leaked Content. (not saying itz all bad :P)

If OP is talking about what’s in the spoiler, then it’s no longer considered leaked, as the news is no longer under embargo. However, posting excerpts or scans of the magazine article’s contents is against the rules, partially due to copyright reasons.

Halo 4’s Infection will use Flood-infected Zombies. I hear they’ll even be able to attack with claws, but seeing as the source is French, I can’t confirm that.

i heard bout this ages ago but its still ULTRA good news!! 343i everyone is going to LOVE you a whole lot more for this i promise, cant wait for them to reveil it ;D

> > so are you encouraging discussion of this “Leaked Content”?
>
> Exactly what I was about to say.
> P.S. 343i is against* Leaked Content. (not saying itz all bad :P)
[/quote]
I’m afraid you are both missing the point. I wasn’t saying thank you for leaking it, but rather, a thanks for putting it in the game. Sorry for the confusion.

> > > so are you encouraging discussion of this “Leaked Content”?
> >
> > Exactly what I was about to say.
> > P.S. 343i is against* Leaked Content. (not saying itz all bad :P)
[/quote]
I’m afraid you are both missing the point. I wasn’t saying thank you for leaking it, but rather, a thanks for putting it in the game. <mark>Sorry for the confusion.</mark>
[/quote]
Ah! It’s all right :smiley:

> > Maybe The Flood might be in Spartan Ops. :slight_smile: