Thanks 343i, you're awesome

Sure the game has some issues but a free map pack? Thanks guys

Da heck you talking about?

Its not free for me.

Sometimes free is good… :=)

Its free to US owners only sorry everyone else

Damn right THISISAMERICA!

The same thing has happened to me. I’m not going to download it though until something official is released.

I’m a US owner and it still says i need yo pay for it and i have the LE, can someone help me out here.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

> The same thing has happened to me. I’m not going to download it though until something official is released.

It’s official you’re an idiot; why pass on a freebie?

Whaaaaaaaa awsomeness :slight_smile:

WHY DA HELL 343 is giving everything to americans and none to europeans?

MY GOD.

We didn’t get any spec codes and now we don’t get free DLC?

WAY U GO 343, WAY U GO TROLLERS

> I’m a US owner and it still says i need yo pay for it and i have the LE, can someone help me out here.

Yes I’d be glad to help you out. It turns out you just paid $40 for some avatar crap and a video that’s on Waypoint and Youtube

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post spam.

USA
USA
USA

It’s official. You’re a jerk. Just because I don’t want to download something that was clearly not intended for me doesn’t make me an idiot. You are the one name calling people on a forum. Grow up.

EU owner

got it for free lolol

Actually, from the UK here and I’m downloading it for free as I speak, I was actually going to pay for it but realised that it deducted nothing from my MS points.

I’ll take what I get I suppose.

Man, everything seems to be messing up for them lately, lol.

> WHY DA HELL 343 is giving everything to americans and none to europeans?
>
> MY GOD.
>
> We didn’t get any spec codes and now we don’t get free DLC?
>
> WAY U GO 343, WAY U GO TROLLERS

from what i read spec codes were given out outside of the US as a pre order bonus.

I am in PR and i have to pay for it :frowning:

> The same thing has happened to me. I’m not going to download it though until something official is released.

This is OFFICIAL. Come on Josh, you’re SUPPOSED to be “evolved”! :slight_smile:

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

> It’s official. You’re a jerk. Just because I don’t want to download something that was clearly not intended for me doesn’t make me an idiot. You are the one name calling people on a forum. Grow up.

Hello kettle my names pot and yes that does make you an idiot. I never questioned your maturity just your intelligence.