Thanks 343. This FOMO weekly challenge design blows

https://ibb.co/MDKpSkz

Second time this has happened. Stayed up til 4am for nothing. I work two jobs so I don’t really have time for a 3rd… managed to do pretty alright considering I won those 16 matches in 3 hours…

Can we like not have the very last challenge be play or win x amount of games then have it be an amount thats gonna take 3 to 4 hours…. Or at least let these final challenges hang around for longer. You have to grind through so many frustrating challenges just to get to this point… I actually enjoy the win x amount challenges then it incentivises players to play the object but I don’t enjoy when I don’t see any challenges like that til the very end…

1 Like

The icing is that in one of the dev blogs that came out before launch, they said they wouldn’t have FOMO tactics in their game. What a load of crap that was.

2 Likes

annd they said you wouldn’t be able to just buy armour that others would have to grind for but now look where we are. Im already seeing players with the final unlocks from the battlepass… makes all my effort I’ve put in to get nice looking gear cheap. (Not that what I have unlocked so far is even that good… and im level 40 in the bp…)

So much for “we want players to be able to play the way they like” unless you jump through the hoops that are these challenges or play with your wallet then you won’t be getting jack squat. Not to mention they robbed players of the basic choices of searching for gamemodes making completing challenges even more tedious since you have to hope you find the gamemodes you need…