Thanks 343. Thanks a lot.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Thank you for ruining my Halo experience by simply ruining the aiming system. This game has so much potential. I love the game in fact but everyday I get home from work I go to turn my xbox on and think maybe I should just go back to MCC. Yea there are a lot of issues in MCC but I know when I go to put my cursor on someone I have control and it doesn’t take on a mind of its own. This new system is flawed. And you kids are only hurting yourselfs by saying “its fine don’t change it” cause honestly it’ll be better for everyone not just the vets. The aim in halo has always been spot on and why its been tampered with is beyond me. If you played halo at all in the previous games, and I mean actually played, not picked it up every other week and played a game or two of BTB. You would know that this aim is garbage and needs to be fixed.
The fact that people try to justify it by saying “it makes the game more competitive” is -Yoink-. It’s not about aim assist for you hard -Yoinks!- that seem to think we’re complaining that the game isn’t aiming for us. It’s not that we need to “git gud” for you -Yoinking!- teenagers that came from COD. Its simply not supposed to be this way. Its garbage. Sure you can get used to it but why should I get used to a flawed system? I’ve been playing halo for 15 damn years with the same aim. That’s longer then a lot of “git gud” little -Yoink- have been alive. Feel free to go to my profile and look at all of my KD’s in 2-4 I am always positive with the exception of 2 maybe (haven’t checked in a while). I know I’m good at this game. But now I just find my self fighting my damn cursor instead of the enemy in front of me. Yea sure i still have a positive KD but it would be a lot better if I could aim, and not just for me but for everyone.
I love halo and that’s why I complain. I don’t want to see it become another game ruined by Dorito munchers. But when the people that have been here since CE say something we get swarmed by these new kids that don’t know anything about halo or what its meant to us for such along time. This is more then just a game to us. We grew up with Chief. We watched him drop from orbit multiple times just to get back up and kick some more -Yoink-. We played custom games for hours on hours just sword canceling and super bouncing. We played til our eyes bled just to get that sweet, sweet 50. 15 years man, I am 21. That’s more then half my life that I’ve invested in this game. And know because a couple pros thought this aim was okay you’re gonna -Yoink- on the most loyal fans you have? That’s -Yoinked!- up 343, really -Yoinked!- up.

Sorry buddy but the aimming just fine. You just need another reason to whine instead of getting better. Go back to MCC, we won’t miss you.

The only thing wrong with the aiming is the player.

The past couple Halo games, there was a heavy a assist. It’s finally gone, the skill gap widened (which is what all of you have been crying about for years) and now you complain that it’s too hard.

It’s beyond ridiculous how back and forth you guys are.

I dont have an issue with the ADS at all

> 2656587637345384;3:
> The only thing wrong with the aiming is the player.
>
> The past couple Halo games, there was a heavy a assist. It’s finally gone, the skill gap widened (which is what all of you have been crying about for years) and now you complain that it’s too hard.
>
> It’s beyond ridiculous how back and forth you guys are.

I wholeheartedly agree with this guy

It’s really not that bad, you’re just taking it way too far here.

You are not alone. But it still remains to be seen if anything will change. You also left out how they changed Radar which is definitely the one thing that has been consistent throughout ll of the games. I think aim and hit detection was by far its best in Halo 4 in spite of the hate that people have for that game.

> 2656587637345384;3:
> The only thing wrong with the aiming is the player.
>
> The past couple Halo games, there was a heavy a assist. It’s finally gone, the skill gap widened (which is what all of you have been crying about for years) and now you complain that it’s too hard.
>
> It’s beyond ridiculous how back and forth you guys are.

If you would have read you would have seen that i said it was nothing about the assist. I don’t care about the aim assist which is still pretty present if you haven’t noticed. I’m talking about this whole system if i move my analog stick to much one way it just jumps all over the damn place. Its no where near as precise as the previous games. So shut the hell up about assist because that has nothing to do with what im talking about.

Adapt and move forward. Dont dwell on the past

> 2533274809396946;5:
> > 2656587637345384;3:
> > The only thing wrong with the aiming is the player.
> >
> > The past couple Halo games, there was a heavy a assist. It’s finally gone, the skill gap widened (which is what all of you have been crying about for years) and now you complain that it’s too hard.
> >
> > It’s beyond ridiculous how back and forth you guys are.
>
>
> I wholeheartedly agree with this guy

I’ll third this motion!

Not too harp on the op, but expecting aiming to carry the same way from game to game to game is a bit odd dont you think?

Bro, aiming isn’t that big of an issue. Just play more and you’ll get better. It really is that simple.

> 2533274837720524;6:
> It’s really not that bad, you’re just taking it way too far here.

Its bugged man. Why defend a bugged system? Are you afraid of going against the system or something? People that defend this obviously flawed system are just dumb and I dont know how someone could think like they do. “I like turning my stick just a little too much and flying all over the -Yoink!- place cause thats competitive”. Stupid man, just stupid.

> 2603643534582526;11:
> Not too harp on the op, but expecting aiming to carry the same way from game to game to game is a bit odd dont you think?

How? It hadn’t changed in 15 years? So why change it so drastically now?

> 2625759425622793;12:
> Bro, aiming isn’t that big of an issue. Just play more and you’ll get better. It really is that simple.

15 -Yoinking!- years man. Don’t tell me its a player issue i know how to play halo. This is not a halo aim system.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274801617953;2:
> Sorry buddy but the aimming just fine. You just need another reason to whine instead of getting better. Go back to MCC, we won’t miss you.

You are so delusional man. It’s been pointed out so many times that its bugged. But i guess you are a game designer and know everything about it. If your tiny brain cant detect the moment that the cursor goes from precision to where ever the -Yoink- it wants you are beyond help and I will never be able to get you to understand.

> 2533274825101441;7:
> You are not alone. But it still remains to be seen if anything will change. You also left out how they changed Radar which is definitely the one thing that has been consistent throughout ll of the games. I think aim and hit detection was by far its best in Halo 4 in spite of the hate that people have for that game.

Yea its definitely bugged but look at this thread and all of these people defending it, defending a flawed system. This is sad man.

> 2533274793655364;14:
> > 2603643534582526;11:
> > Not too harp on the op, but expecting aiming to carry the same way from game to game to game is a bit odd dont you think?
>
>
> How? It hadn’t changed in 15 years? So why change it so drastically now?

But it has.
The jump from CE to H2 was massive since they added the tracking where your reticle would still follow for a small amount more.
The jump from H2 to H3 was also massive because hitscan was removed and you had to lead your shots more.
H3 to Reach brought back hitscan.

Reach to H4 was the hybrid of the two with a small increase to aim assist but adding diminishing returns to distance also made sure that you had to lead targets from far away.
H5 is H4 with more tweaks.

I too have been playing Halo since 2001 and none of the changes bother me.

“You’re welcome, you’re welcome a lot.”

> 2603643534582526;18:
> > 2533274793655364;14:
> > > 2603643534582526;11:
> > > Not too harp on the op, but expecting aiming to carry the same way from game to game to game is a bit odd dont you think?
> >
> >
> > How? It hadn’t changed in 15 years? So why change it so drastically now?
>
>
> But it has.
> The jump from CE to H2 was massive since they added the tracking where your reticle would still follow for a small amount more.
> The jump from H2 to H3 was also massive because hitscan was removed and you had to lead your shots more.
> H3 to Reach brought back hitscan.
>
> Reach to H4 was the hybrid of the two with a small increase to aim assist but adding diminishing returns to distance also made sure that you had to lead targets from far away.
> H5 is H4 with more tweaks.
>
> I too have been playing Halo since 2001 and none of the changes bother me.

So when you’re aiming at someone and just touch your right stick and fly all to hell it doesn’t bother you? Whatever man.