Thanks 343 , i love Griffball but..

Thanks 343 !
I really love Griffball , but theres a thing that is really annoying me : Betrayals. Yes they have been betrayals since H3 , but come on you turned friendly fire off on Playlist (Slayer , Flood,SWAT) that dont need friendly fire off because its not that common , but in Griffball , well… It happens all the time.
I will still play it if you dont change anything

Glad to hear you’ll still be playing it because it won’t be removed as it would utterly break the gametype. Best bet is to find a friend or two to play with to minimize but even then it’s not guaranteed to be betrayal free. :slight_smile:

> Glad to hear you’ll still be playing it because it won’t be removed as it would utterly break the gametype. Best bet is to find a friend or two to play with to minimize but even then it’s not guaranteed to be betrayal free. :slight_smile:

Everything in Halo is fun.

I wish people would realize that turning off Friendly Fire would completely break the game.

> I wish people would realize that turning off Friendly Fire would completely break the game.

For fun, I went into a custom game with some friends last night. Took the MM gametype and turned FF off. Ridonkulous. Smash a stationary Grif and he goes flying. Smash one in movement and it’s bananas.

> I wish people would realize that turning off Friendly Fire would completely break the game.

It does , but its still fun to play

I don’t know. I can believe Snicker, but my last game, it seemed like just as I was swinging a team mate jumped in front of my hammer about ten times. Finally, he gets angry at his own foolishness and then betrays me over and over.

> I don’t know. I can believe Snicker, but my last game, it seemed like just as I was swinging a team mate jumped in front of my hammer about ten times. Finally, he gets angry at his own foolishness and then betrays me over and over.

Some people just have no radar awareness unfortunately.

I felt the same way as you do. But honestly that’s asking a bit much IMO, they need to reduce the AOE on the gravity blast for the hammer. I don’t like getting betrayed because I was standing rot next to or behind a player as he hits that thing to the floor, or player.

I would like to see them change the shape of the blast to the shape of more of a cone like the AOE on the knock back kinda. They also need to add more friendly fire blast knock back or at least for yourself so you could hammer jump I guess u can call it. Or have someone do it to you without killing ŷou bût without. Leaving you unharmed.

I think the hammers need to do less dmg mid air and have the sword be able to go thru a hammer if lunging down from a jump. Think about what would really happen if a gravity explosion went off between two ppl jumping in mid air, the out come sure wouldn’t be like the physics or what have you work in the game.

I feel like the hammers need to be more on the defensive side of things an react like when two swords collide, where as the sword need either farther range, quicker movement or more magnetism in this game type only. But any more than one of those options and the sword would become too powerful.

I feel like the ball also needs a lunge or sme effect to at least allow for one timed melee to save yourself from one sword or hammer hit, then it should be open season for both weapons to land a one hit kill.

I also think the ball should be o the radar incase a lone wolf player gets passed the ball or it gets passed to someone who wasn’t looking for that pass.

I just wanna see more tactics, more variety I guess you could say as well. Betrayals need to stick around tho, we dont wanna have our team mates flying every which way now from the hammers. What I don’t wanna see is what’s been happening, hostball, if ur not host the timing for hammers atm is just treading kills or leaving the kill up to the magical source of power we call lag, I mean luck… I also have a love hate relationship with the fact that we have both weapons instead just one or the other as our loadout options

I’m just ranting now tho, but yeah grifball needs some work but ill still enjoy what we have for now.

Honestly, I don’t care. I never play Grifball anyways.

Betrayals is part of the skil dude

Yeah I can see how it might wreck the game, but could it just be reduced by half? It gets really frustrating when my teammates will kill me right as I am about to grab the ball or kill me when no enemies are around… Please this needs to be fixed. It was annoying in all the previous Halos and it still is today.

Just played several matches where I was betrayed over and over and over for the bomb.

Cool.