Thanks 343 for a fun Halo game.

Since release, I have played the campaign and quite a bit of the multiplayer. I’m not great at the multiplayer, but I find Halo 5s take on classic Halo multiplayer to be much better than Halos Reach and 4. I hate how much negativity flows in these forums, so I will post a positive post.
In my opinion, I really like what 343 did with Halo 5’s multiplayer. Although it has a lack of maps and gametypes, its very enjoyable. The campaign was great, but not at the level of the original Halo Trilogy. I liked the story and the development, even if there isn’t a lot of it.
343 can do better…they can and they will. They aren’t perfect, but they have improved on some old problems with Halo that Bungie never dealt with. Thanks 343 for a fun Halo game! I am excited for what the next big main Halo title will be like.

Thank you for a positive post, I’m sure most people on here would agree with you that there are far too many negative posts on these forums.

This is one in 5 dozen posts, thank you for removing some of the toxicity from the community. <3

I love Halo 5 also it’s campaign and competitive multiplayer.

> 2533274820562966;4:
> I love Halo 5 also it’s campaign and competitive multiplayer.

The only thing I hated about the campaign was the fight scene between locke and chief, it was just stupid, they looked like bootleg power rangers. xP

I am having fun. Loads of it, sure, the Arena thing being Ranked only is a bit annoying, but for the most part, I don’t care about Rank, so I’m just playing for fun.
The Campaign was lacking, and I hate that there were three walk around missions where you did nothing, and the time could have been spent on Blue Team. But for the most part I enjoyed playing it.

It’s only been a month, changes take time.

Finally I have found my people! It has been extremely difficult to find a thread without the negative comments, I cannot wait for Halo 6! And I very much look forward to seeing what 343 will do next in the series!

> 2533274873630868;3:
> This is one in 5 dozen posts, thank you for removing some of the toxicity from the community. <3

You are welcome <3

> 2533274857493351;2:
> Thank you for a positive post, I’m sure most people on here would agree with you that there are far too many negative posts on these forums.

There are, and you are welcome :slight_smile:

I enjoyed playing the campaign but didn’t like the story at all. By the end I was depressed comparing halo 5 story to the original, gameplay was great though. It would be awesome if they redid the trilogy with the new mechanics and movement or did a story based of the books fall of reach and first strike.
As for the multiplayer I am really enjoying it, I just love the feeling of it all. I just wish there were better maps and a social Playlist (and more diverse maps) All things 343i can fix and improve
I am happy with my purchase

thank you for this

i agree 100% however their focus on esports and MLG is hindering the REAL halo experience with customs and gametypes for the social players