thanks 343 and M$!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

good thing i bought the -Yoink- season pass, considering all the maps turns out to be free. Yippee!

THIS THREAD SCREAMS QUALITY.

A 12 year old girl understand economics better than most of you people. You paid for the season pass or LE, which gives you the maps. They’re not free…

> THIS THREAD SCREAMS QUALITY.

LMFAO

> A 12 year old girl understand economics better than most of you people. You paid for the season pass or LE, which gives you the maps. They’re not free…

3 of them were free today, to a lot of people.

You know, 3 4 free

> > A 12 year old girl understand economics better than most of you people. You paid for the season pass or LE, which gives you the maps. They’re not free…
>
> 3 of them were free today, to a lot of people.
>
> You know, 3 4 free

I see what ya did there

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

> THIS THREAD SCREAMS QUALITY.

it would have been better if they didn’t censor balsack

> A 12 year old girl understand economics better than most of you people. You paid for the season pass or LE, which gives you the maps. They’re not free…

taht makes no sense

> > A 12 year old girl understand economics better than most of you people. You paid for the season pass or LE, which gives you the maps. They’re not free…
>
> 3 of them were free today, to a lot of people.
>
> You know, 3 4 free

Lol that was awesome :smiley:

> good thing i bought the -Yoink!- season pass, considering all the maps turns out to be free. Yippee!

All the maps? The -Yoink- did you hear that? It was just a glitch on Moneysoft’s part.

> > good thing i bought the -Yoink!- season pass, considering all the maps turns out to be free. Yippee!
>
> All the maps? The -Yoink!- did you hear that? It was just a glitch on Moneysoft’s part.

still free

you pantysniffer

I downloaded them a minute ago for free. Only have the standard edition. This is the way it should be we shouldn’t have to pay for new maps. That’s the way it was on Halo 2. You could pay to get it early or you could wait to get it free. I feel like this is my reward for being a part of halo community since the beginning.

> > > good thing i bought the -Yoink!- season pass, considering all the maps turns out to be free. Yippee!
> >
> > All the maps? The -Yoink!- did you hear that? It was just a glitch on Moneysoft’s part.

Microsoft’s incompetent is to blame…just saying

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

That’s why you never pay now for things in the future.

Lesson learned.

Life isn’t fair.

Suck it up. You’re good at that after all, right?

>

Still a glitch.

Bunch of cry babies…maybe somebody less fortunate was able to get a new map today. And now has a very good reason to play more often and help the community.
Be happy more people will get the opportunity to with new content.