Thank You

I love how competitive this game is and usually after a loss I think to myself where in the game the other person gained the advantage. I am really not afraid to ask someone that I played when they went for T2 or when they expanded and very often you guys respond with very helpful and nice pieces of advice that help me out. I just want to say thank you everyone for taking the game seriously but still being awesome sports and making the game that much more fun.

> 2533274840245702;1:
> I love how competitive this game is and usually after a loss I think to myself where in the game the other person gained the advantage. I am really not afraid to ask someone that I played when they went for T2 or when they expanded and very often you guys respond with very helpful and nice pieces of advice that help me out. I just want to say thank you everyone for taking the game seriously but still being awesome sports and making the game that much more fun.

True story, its a very unique community. For example, allmost all Blitz Champions know each other, play with and against each other and we always remain with “ggs”. I have never seen such a commitment and respectful -Yoink!- on such a high-skill level on any other game.

Its always a honor to face someone in halo wars or win together as a team.

I like you. Feel free to send me a friend request.

Love people like you :+1:

Agreed.
Enjoyed our 3v3s yesterday btw. Ggs.

> 2533274812650916;4:
> I like you. Feel free to send me a friend request.

Ill take you up on that. I’m always looking for friends to play with and I definitely feel like I could learn a thing or two about the game from you.

> 2533274840245702;1:
> I love how competitive this game is and usually after a loss I think to myself where in the game the other person gained the advantage. I am really not afraid to ask someone that I played when they went for T2 or when they expanded and very often you guys respond with very helpful and nice pieces of advice that help me out. I just want to say thank you everyone for taking the game seriously but still being awesome sports and making the game that much more fun.

The game can be good, unless you get hate messages afterwards - which ruins the experience…