Thank You

Thanks for making Halo Infinite just what I wanted. I like the setting, fighting brutes and having a more Halo 1-3 feel.

> 2535457366039477;1:
> Thanks for making Halo Infinite just what I wanted. I like the setting, fighting brutes and having a more Halo 1-3 feel.

From what I have seen in the Halo Infinite campaign overview, it looks 343 Industries really want the gameplay in the Halo Infinite campaign levels to go back to basic especially in a similar style from Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2 and Halo 3. They also did a really good job fixing the animations, visual effects and graphics in the Halo Infinite campaign overview.

Appreciation posts are really good to see. I hope 343 knows how much it means to a lot of people that they learned a lot from their mistakes on Halo 5 and they really seem to want to make up for it. I am very grateful they are working so very hard to make it right that they even asked Joe Staten to come back and oversee things. That was the best move they could have made.

Looks like it isn’t a linear campaign either which was someone I was worried about. They talk about how you have freedom to choose how you want to complete the missions on your map.

I WANT TO PLAY IT SO BADLY!

I appreciate their hard work and listening to what vast majority of us would like to see. It’s truly looking amazing so far and I’ve enjoyed the flights so much, I’m blown away how HALO it all has felt and looked again.:heart: