Thank you.

Ok, this post doesn’t belong in the halo infinite section, but I couldn’t figure out where it goes.
thank you, to the halo community.
i got my first xbox last year, an Xbox series S, and tried out halo. After years of hearing about kids screaming and raging on xbox live, cod, and halo, i was prepared to find a very toxic community, but i found a very friendly community, who answered my questions, helped me improve, (slightly, im still garbage) and put up with my inability to reliably get one kill a game. So thank you halo community, from the bottom of my heart. -biceps

sorry if this is a bit cheesy

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>
no hay de que broo

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>
si gustas jugamos

> 2535423165576448;3:
> si gustas jugamos

lo siento amigo, creo que podríamos vivir en diferentes zonas horarias lo siento

you can thank google translate for that.
(gracias traductor de google)

Welcome to Halo! :slight_smile:
There is toxicity among Halo players too ofc, but overall I think we are for the most part rather pleasant. I wish you lots of fun diving deeper into the franchise.

> 2535441028011579;1:
> Ok, this post doesn’t belong in the halo infinite section, but I couldn’t figure out where it goes.
> thank you, to the halo community.
> i got my first xbox last year, an Xbox series S, and tried out halo. After years of hearing about kids screaming and raging on xbox live, cod, and halo, i was prepared to find a very toxic community, but i found a very friendly community, who answered my questions, helped me improve, (slightly, im still garbage) and put up with my inability to reliably get one kill a game. So thank you halo community, from the bottom of my heart. -biceps
>
> sorry if this is a bit cheesy

Haha, welcome to the community, bro(or maybe you are a woman, idk lol). Well, as in every community, you will, unfortunantely, find toxic people here too, but they are great minority. Hope you enjoy playing halo!

Welcome in kid and remember that it all means nothing until you step inside.

> 2535441028011579;1:
> Ok, this post doesn’t belong in the halo infinite section, but I couldn’t figure out where it goes.
> i got my first xbox last year, an Xbox series S, and tried out halo. After years of hearing about kids screaming and raging on xbox live, cod, and halo, i was prepared to find a very toxic community, but i found a very friendly community, who answered my questions, helped me improve, (slightly, im still garbage) and put up with my inability to reliably get one kill a game. So thank you halo community, from the bottom of my heart. -biceps
>

It’s great to have you part of the community :slight_smile: Hope we meet each other stepping into Infinite one time!

Welcome to the arena :grinning:.

My advice as a fan since the beginning - play everything!

Every single Halo title is worth enjoying, and don’t ever let people in this community tell you otherwise.

> 2535441028011579;1:
>
>

Welcome to the UNSC.

yeah the halo community is very friendly yet very, very stubborn