Thank you moderators

Thank you to the 343 Halo waypoint moderators.

I mean this sincerely and I am not trolling. I have been very critical of Halo 5’s story and 343’s handling of the EU. (I have no other issue with H5). I have wrote harsh but fair opinions on various threads. Never once was I reprimanded or had my threads locked. Even though fans here have been very critical of this game on 343’s forum I have not seen an abuse of power, censorship of ideas or speech. Thank you moderators. I’m sure it has been hard at times. I really appreciate it. I am sorry I did not say this sooner.

I recently went to see a very popular movie. I was disappointed with an event in the movie and some of character development. I have been visiting forums for that franchise for some time now. I notice not much negative is said about the movie on the forums. Turns out the moderators are locking threads and deleting posts that paint a sour light on the movie. Wow. I have not seen that here. Trolls are one thing but deleting anything negative no matter how politely it is stated is another.

again, 343 moderators thank you for not being like that other space franchise.

> 2535406744827519;1:
> Thank you to the 343 Halo waypoint moderators.
>
> I mean this sincerely and I am not trolling. I have been very critical of Halo 5’s story and 343’s handling of the EU. (I have no other issue with H5). I have wrote harsh but fair opinions on various threads. Never once was I reprimanded or had my threads locked. Even though fans here have been very critical of this game on 343’s forum I have not seen an abuse of power, censorship of ideas or speech. Thank you moderators. I’m sure it has been hard at times. I really appreciate it. I am sorry I did not say this sooner.
>
> I recently went to see a very popular movie. I was disappointed with an event in the movie and some of character development. I have been visiting forums for that franchise for some time now. I notice not much negative is said about the movie on the forums. Turns out the moderators are locking threads and deleting posts that paint a sour light on the movie. Wow. I have not seen that here. Trolls are one thing but deleting anything negative no matter how politely it is stated is another.
>
> again, 343 moderators thank you for not being like that other space franchise.

It was star wars… wasn’t it. OMG U SAY BAD THINGS BOUT STAR WARS IMA GONNA CUT UR BALLZ OFFF!!! because how dare anybody have an opinion right! i loved that movie but if people have problems then thats fine by me.